Your laugh for the day

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s a good one

1 Like

@ninjas_with_onions

Thank you, and believe me when I tell you that Yesterday I slept like a baby; something I had not done in a long while. I’m also planning a trip, and that was creating anxiety over the coming bills, but that was taken care of, too.

@frustratedwriter

I already spend every penny lol

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::yum:

1 Like

a dumb blonde joke???

2 Likes

ok here another, just keep smiling, huh?

“Just because some days you need to see a Sloth and her babies.”

2 Likes

how is this one then?

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

this one I really didn’t know where to put it, so I decided here

1 Like

Oh! My FAVORITE Dumb blonde joke!

The blonde had just finished a busy day ending with grocery shopping. She got into her boiling hot car and rested a moment with the window open for Air. Suddenly she heard a POP and something hit her in the back of the head! She reached back and felt something soft and squishy and froze. She starting crying and howling, “My brains! Help me!” over and over.

Finally a neighboring car owner heard her and came to investigate. Listening through her almost incoherent tears and wailing he figured out what she was saying and took a look at the back of her head.

“I don’t want my brains to fall out! Help me!” she wailed.

He told her, “Lady, those aren’t brains. Your tube of biscuit rolls exploded.”

3 Likes

so funny!!

ok heres one

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

ok, I seen this one and I hope this isn’t offensive, but I thought it was funny.please take it as such ,ok?

333???

1 Like

You can’t even do that now (hug with a smile) bc the smile is hidden by the mask. So we’re still denied of giving hugs with a smile, too…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

heheheheheheheheheheheheheh, yep so right!!!

so hows this then?

ok I saw these and kinda made me smile, so can’t give a smile but gave me warm fuzzy feeling.:star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::rofl:

wonder if anyone will see MEOW in that one picture…

4 Likes

Meme3

2 Likes