Your laugh for the day

ouch!!!

4 Likes

My trainer laughs at me EVERY time I lift weights! I can be quite silly sometimes but she thinks she is on Candid Camera. I always seem to trip or do something that makes HER laugh. Or I almost drop a weight on myself! hahahaha!

2 Likes

Iron Horse Helmet

3 Likes

ok I just seen this one and just had to share

6 Likes

I laughed at this, but then I realized that my husband has always wanted a dog, and I have always said no. He has gotten more persistent over time, so maybe I should be worried that he will eventually try to re-home me. :fearful:

5 Likes

Realization can save relationships :joy::smile:

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
:joy::joy: Shit happens
I would have reacted the same way :joy: :partying_face:

1 Like

I have a lot of allergies - When I was tested to get allergy shots I told them - if I’m allergic to my animals you better find a good drug cuz I WILL not get rid of them. Luckily that is the only thing - I’m not allergic to - hahahahaha!

1 Like

kdrama I also have allergies, and yes dog, no way I am goinmg to give it away, its my companion!!

2 Likes

What an adorable puppy! Those markings are amazing. And those blue eyes…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I thought so too. ok heres a strange plant for y’all

sometimes the void stares back

5 Likes

made from hay bales

5 Likes

at least a smile…

loved this one!!

6 Likes

That’s hilarious buy creepy at the same time. I have always wanted an all-black cat, but maybe I should rethink that when I think of all the times I might encounter just its eyes.

2 Likes

I agree, and spooky, what if it jumped out as well??? yikes!

3 Likes

I couldn’t wait to find out what the punch line was going to be, but it took me totally by surprise. :rofl:

3 Likes

Funny, cute, and scary all at the same time! :laughing:

Hey!
Same line of thought!

That’s one guarantee, and it’s about to pounce! His/her tail is just swishing in slow mo’ :sob:

2 Likes

And plastic bags! Somebody was bored! :joy:

1 Like

That exercise routine got me like
Screenshot_20210713-165146_Messages

1 Like

I had to read it twice, the second time I laughed!!!

3 Likes