Your laugh for the day

ok Ninja, heres one for you, page 47, first sentence, lets see now whats said…

2 Likes

I used to volunteer as a chaperone on fieldtrips that my kid’s class would go and I can still remember when kids on the bus finished their water bottle, they had to play that annoying cracking noise with it, they had so much fun and my ears would go bonkers! :crazy_face:
Plastic sounds can be just as bad a scrapping with a chalk on a board…

5 Likes

that is so true!!

1 Like

2 Likes

“give it your best shot”
Sage advice! It’s like a magic 8 ball! :8ball::joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

lerle73, so funny!! and that is a tip on writing, now write about that 8 ball

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl: decalfeinated!
:rofl::joy::joy::rofl: laughtose intolerant!

2 Likes

oh yes!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

I didn’t know there was a word for it, silly me!

ok for gifts,

This year everyone is getting a tail sock

5 Likes

Trying to read the titles is so true, especially during the pandemic and you had politicians, experts etc webcam interview from home office with news channels, and those that have bookshelves of books in the background. All I can say is that they do read the most boring of books (related to their job etc) Not seen a single Harry Potter, Lady Chatterley’s Lover or Fifty Shades of Grey! :open_mouth::joy:

6 Likes

Hahah that video has become a classis. The interview they did with his wife was funny too - the fact that she saw her kid on tv and went NOOOOOOOOOO :laughing:.

I did feel bad for her that people kept calling her the nanny :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’d say B! :joy:
How about (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:
D. Lamenting :sweat: Why did I have to be born a cow!!! They eat cows here on earth!! :confounded::persevere::weary::tired_face:

4 Likes

I don’t think it was hide and seek, since Gertrude (Bottom right) is making no attempt to hide but was trying to reach the goal. It’s probably bovine Squid Game :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210907-212406_Messages

2 Likes

One of their videos almost made me cry.
This was the very next one. OMG, I laughed so hard :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The editing + some of the reactions :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol!!! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::sob::rofl:

1 Like

한번만! Watch this tiny part of episode 7, too funny! :rofl: 23:17 to 25:05 My Roommate is a Gumiho :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

rofl::rofl: don’t kn ow it the Marines are that old though

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Marine Corps Headquarters has issued orders today to Master Gunnery Sergeant S. Claus, recalling him to active duty, with a RNLTD of 24 Dec 2021.

MGySgt. Claus, known to use the alias “Saint Nicholas”, “Kris Kringle”, “Father Christmas”, or simply “Santa”, is a reserve Marine with 1,743 years of service.

He specializes as a tactical operator of the next generation DEC-25B, Cargo Airborne Delivery (CAnDY) Carrier.

The DEC-25B is contractor-modified and fully equipped with Cargo Antlered Navigation Equipment Sensors (CANES).

It has also been retrofitted with eight high-powered, air-cooled Rangifer Tarandus carrot-fed generators.

As a single seat cargo delivery platform, it is capable of vertical delivery of high-value items, take-off and landing without pilot controlled lighting (PCL).

These unique specifications, coupled with the additional Public Affairs skill sets possessed by Master Gunny Claus, classify the entire deployable package as a low-density, high-demand (LD/HD) asset.

Also recalled, were MSgts Dasher and Dancer, GySgts Prancer and Vixen, SSgts Comet and Cupid, Cpl. Donner, and PFC Blitzen (recently selected for LCpl.)

PFC Rudolph is also authorized to report for duty; however, he must first successfully complete his Phase II SERE Training, which he has failed three times due to a medical condition related to his nose.

Although the above Marines are on orders for only 24 hours, it is anticipated that they will submit a travel claim for 24,901 miles at .56/mile, using a POV. Suitable Government transportation is not available.

As a special operations unit, each member is granted a high level of uniform flexibility, as well as relaxed grooming standards.

Per diem has been modified to include large quantities of hot cocoa and cookies.

Government travel card use has been authorized.

2 Likes

are you this old?

4 Likes