Your laugh for the day

We definitely missed you!!! Dudie!!!

@angelight313_168
Dudie is here!

4 Likes

The second to last :rofl::rofl::joy: has been me since Sunday, I put it down to gas in my lower spine, caused from eating foods I haven’t in a while, sleeping on a very hard mattress, and turning my body too suddenly. I’m almost back to fluid movements, but the memory of the pain :joy::sob::rofl: causes me to move with conscious caution :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

You were missed @dudie, welcome back! :blush: :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh wow great news! Thank God she was okay all this time away from here. I hope we get same good news about @irmar.

WELCOME BACK, @dudie. Glad you are okay was worried about you bc of the pandemic but am so glad you are back here in good health.

4 Likes

Aw, yes the pandemic and the lockdowns. It really wasn’t good for my mental health at some point but I’m doing better now. The reason why I needed a break from Viki was because I had the feeling I became too invested in Viki again. Got my Pfizer booster about 2 weeks ago and also started with my new job last week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had to think about this one

3 Likes

hhehehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

In my case it is a cat, but you could find me in any one of those positions on any given night with him. LOL

1 Like

I used to have one, but he went to kitty heaven , and yes took up space!!

1 Like

Small dogs tell me about it. I’m used to big dogs and 3 months ago my best big furry friend died, now we have a new small furry friend. A puppy of about 4 months old now and oh boy he’s a handful. He isn’t allowed to go upstairs where the bedrooms are but if he was able he would totally do that :rofl:

2 Likes

woke up to snow this morning! pretty, about 2 inches

2 Likes

Welkom terug :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

and guess the younger generation doesn’t understand, LOVEBUG for our generation

1 Like

Dank je :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

for our snow here where I am

3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s one morbid rooster :rooster: if he was naive, I can only imagine the shock he experienced ಥ_ಥ\(´;︵;`)

2 Likes

@leerla73
Do you know that this is a kannada alphabet?
The sound is " tha "

1 Like