Your most favorite drama posters

100 Days My Prince

Love the way he’s looking at her, here.

After posting a few posters here, I have realized that there is a certain color palette and/or photo effect that I appear to be drawn to.

4 Likes

I think this is filmed much like a storybook - I love it! It went in my Cinematography Collection

1 Like

This poster just came out for the upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff”. It’s so lovely.

Soompi

4 Likes

Yes I saw this - this morning! The story is so interesting that he falls for her and wants her to be his concubine.

2 Likes

I was looking through pictures and came across the Flower of Evil poster…
I love how meaningful it is. The dark color palette, the way both their eyes are fixed on each other, the way she’s handcuffed to him but still holding his hand(probably symbolic of the way she’s desperate to know him, who he really is). The way she’s a detective but she’s handcuffed him to her. Showing she wants him to receive justice but she wants him near her at the same time. Her determination and persistence. The way he’s handcuffed but his eyes are looking into hers, oblivious to the cuffs. The poster tells such a wonderful story.

7 Likes

I really love these posters from Melancholia!

5 Likes

Soompi

Upcoming Junho drama - Another great poster. He is looking at her in the library - Whoosh!

Red Sleeve Cuff

4 Likes

I don’t recall how the poster of On The Way to the Airport looked like, but the first two posters here just give me that vibe.

3 Likes

These have the same vibes as Youth Of May’s! Lee Do Hyun must really love autumn-y melancholic dramas… Unfortunately for me, even my love for LDH can’t make me like the genre :neutral_face:
image image

3 Likes

My country: the new age
V1

9e4531f2b5df4e794f5f089993ceb43c

7 Likes

the second one is very Goblin-esque :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I like that feeling! hahaha

1 Like

HanCinema

Gold Poster

I am In Love with Kang Doo!

4 Likes

image image image image
I guess 2021 likes red-blue-black!

2 Likes

My Drama List
Wicked Potato
Wicked Potato
India Forums
Musings
My Drama List

5 Likes

The second one from the top… can I have that actual poster to put up somewhere in my house?

3 Likes

I know RIGHT don’t you just want him watching you all day!

2 Likes

I really like this poster

https://www.viki.com/tv/38187c-super-rich

However, I still don’t understand why Japanese dramas have to make character posters with the actors half naked?

image image image

Even in this one:

2 Likes

You are my glory
you-are-my-glory-1

n2j4J1OwOjAsjxSzavRf5AP76kR

3 Likes

Jdrama. com

5 to 9

He is the Prince of ever girl’s dreams

5 Likes