Your most favorite drama posters

Movie Poster

Kenshin

2 Likes

The Longest Promise

2 Likes

1 Like

W_(%EB%8D%94%EB%B8%94%EC%9C%A0)_-_poster%20(1)

1 Like

Just started this one and love the posters:
Rkx0xf

QXJwQf

rOZw7f

4 Likes

Again My Life
Again-My-Life
LJG’s aura is just amazing :heart_eyes:

One more… ahhhh guys look so awesome in black formalsss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
again-my-life2

5 Likes

He looks dashing in suits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I miss his dramas but I didn’t watch Flower of Evil. Not the biggest fan of melodrama. Maybe, Again My Life, is different. Might check it out.

2 Likes

Yeah, he usually does romances and pure action dramas in alternate years(I adore him in both, not gonna lie - Flower of Evil was one of my favorites). Since it was romance last time, this might have very very minimal to no romance.

2 Likes

His characters are always complex. He play these type of roles well.

I miss him in Saegak though. It’s been a while.

edit: lol my typo at first hahaha

2 Likes

hmmm… haven’t seen in him in one yet because his sageuks are all so old… Arang and The Magistrate is on my watchlist because the pairing is a dream but the reviews keep dissuading me

It’s Sageuk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Hahaha no one ever corrected me. Now I know :laughing:

You should watch, Scholar Who Walks The Night. He’s such a hot vampire. :hot_face: It’s kinda old but I like the visuals. Lee Soo Hyuk is a hot vampire in it too. Lol

3 Likes

All right, you have convinced me :joy: Let me just wait for when I’m in the mood to watch a drama for nothing but the handsome cast XD

3 Likes

The poster from JCW’s upcoming drama is gorgeous.

6 Likes

I found this poster and I really like how they set all the elements, I think that it reflects the idea of the drama which is pretty amazing.

Juvenile-Justice-lanza-poster-especial-tras-su-exito

3 Likes

Love Between Fairy and Devil

2 Likes