2021's QC gift!

Yes, but like @deadliftdiva_548 said, of course they’d rather give out their own merch so volunteers can be free walking advertisements for their company.

5 Likes

I was very taken aback when I received only ‘three’ gifts when the email mentioned ‘four.’ I didn’t realize the packaging was also included in the QC gifts. It’s my first time getting a package from overseas, is it something normal? Including the packaging in order?

6 Likes

I don’t know why Viki has never thought of a coffee mug with Viki Print and whatever drawings… I also don’t think I’ll wear the mask… I had some cotton masks and they have fuzz after washing so… anyway… no email so far…

5 Likes

For a coffee addict like me that would be heaven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

From what I understood, they had such things in the past but it was all before my time. I would like it, but on the other hand I’d be scared it would break during shipping.

5 Likes

A coffee mug ? It’s been a while. Long time ago Viki was giving us an amount of money and we were able to buy anything on differents plateforms. One of those platforms was a rakuten shop special for viki. And there were many goodies with Viki and dramas items. Back then, I’ve bought one and I’ve still my coffee mug from Viki. It’s a mug with comics showing a little girl in love with dramas and her typical day : sleep, eat, Viki ! Love it. But now it’s different.Uploading: 1646752097455801780861936168591.jpg…

6 Likes

I am still waiting for my gift to arrive… With luck it will arrive only in April because I live at the end of the world. But I already love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Me too I’m waiting, living in France.

2 Likes

Not that I live at the end of the world… :sweat_smile: I live in Brazil, but I live in a Brazilian state that orders take a long time to arrive. While other capitals like Sao Paulo or Rio is very fast, here in the Amazon is slow. :weary:

5 Likes

Alright, I’ve received my gift today ! In France :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I doubt it’s Hwayugi. There is the word Wind and pictures of a throne and clouds. Maybe Kingdom of the Winds?

3 Likes

I wished the designer of this canvas/tote bag would let us know which drama is in the design without us having to be guessing so much. But Hwayugi deal a lot with wind, and he destroyed (according to what I understood) in a fit of anger; the heavens (cloud?). I believe they only picked Korean dramas in the design for the tote bag. Which in my opinion was unfair to the fans of Chinese/Japanese dramas. They could have done a survey, and have an idea what fell into first category for a Chinese drama, and a Japanese drama.

The design could have been first line design Korean/middle Chinese/ last one Japanese. I watch all sorts of dramas/movies and we do have some good Chinese/Japanese ones, tragic or not.

3 Likes

Did everyone already receive their gifts? I’m from the US, but never got anything yet.

Already got it from March

did you receive any mail ?
did you give them your address?

I filled out the form on time, but never received anything such as a tracking number or the package in general

2 Likes

@meixueai
I believe there’s a problem somewhere along the process of your form-filling and their capture of it. As we know well by now, there have been quite a number of glitches so far. Unfortunately, that’s how technological advances can be. It, too, isn’t infallible, just as humans are not.

I suggest you send one of the Viki Comm team members a message. Only they can help you resolve this problem. I hope you’ll get your well-deserved QC gift soon.:four_leaf_clover:

PS: Weird that vikibot could auto edit our posting? It removed my “quote” of previous poster. Weird. :thinking:

2 Likes

I have to say that perhaps the mailing company is a bit… hmm perhaps not efficient.
They changed my city to different city both have same zip code but are 2 different towns, so it went first there. It’s really a mystery, my package envelope had 3 labels on it and the 4th blank was taped over the 3rd one… so I don’t know what really happened to the shipping… why the confusion. I also never received any email with a tracking number…

2 Likes

I had received a message with the tracking number only when the package was in the hands of the Greek courier agency. They sent me via Viber the tracking number.

3 Likes

I’ve received a form about 1 mouth before where I had to confirm again my email as QC and my address. Then I’ve received a tracking mail 2days before it was delivered at home. But the sender was unknown and my mailbox put it on spam so I was thinking I didn’t received any tracking mail.

1 Like