A healthy hint for us thats stir crazy!

Sorry, I think I deleted it off my google drive, that’s where the link leads. Sorry.

Oh! I like this one A Lot! :heart: :100::+1:t5: I’m definitely sharing your post, and this thread.
Screenshot_20220815-131049_Messages

1 Like

:jamaica: Seamoss Shorts :wink:

:jamaica: Okra Punch :wink:

Chia Seeds drink

This one helps with coughs - those are dates pictured, naturally very sweet.

4 Likes

I just watched this, it’s been uploaded two years, still relevant.

2 Likes

Benefits of eating bananas at the right time… and I love banana bread… I eat bananas frequently and they often get really ripe. I just made before Easter one cake a round one in the torte form… I used ingredients without measuring except for flour. I use sunflower oil instead of butter because it’s faster… it was very lightweight this time and not dry… it always comes out differently.

5 Likes

7 Ways to Heal the gut Naturally.
Starts at Time Stamp 9:55.

1. Eat to live, and to cleanse, not to clog. Do not
eat anything that is dead. Eat vibrant things,
wholefood Plantbase diet, majority raw, and
gradually increase

2. Intermittent fasting, allow the gut to rest

3. Increase the diversity of plant fiber

4. Detox, eat herbs, herbs were made to detox
the gut

5. Get adequate sleep, for the body to heal, and
repair

6. Stress Management

7. Incorporating these super foods:
• Mushrooms, they feed probiotics
• Seamoss gell, (Irish seamoss is authentic)
• Coconut Kefir, contains caprylic acid, which
helps with anti fungus. It helps to get rid of
unhealthy yeast, and candida in the body,
and gut. It’s high in potassium, and
electrolytes, which helps with the function of
the kidney, and blood pressure. It has
cytokine, called kinetin, this is anti-aging for
the gut, and body.
• Onions, they contain inulin which is a
prebiotic which feeds probiotic. These build
up gut flora which is inside the good
bacteria inside your gut

3 Likes

very well explained and I would never think to mix these 2 and drink… never heard of such, but I guess some folks would do it :wink:

1 Like

Greens are natural body deodorizers. Eat your greens! :wink::blush:

Soursop, and it’s leaves in tea form, fights cancer!
!my regimen for my cancer journey. #cancer #cancersucks #soursoptea #bl... | apricot kernel | TikTok

1 Like

Guilt free dessert :tangerine::honey_pot::coconut::cherries: 5 minutes to make, plus another 2 - 3 hours before you eat! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
4 Likes

@mirjam_465 ,
I like all those snacks, so naturally delightful! She recently posted another gem. :heart:

1 Like

A combination of exercise, and what you eat.

Protein’s original source: A clear contrast, so clear! - watch, and listen here, or see transcript below. :ok_hand:t5:

This is incredible! :smiley::grinning::star_struck: This is repeated proof, know what is in the food you put in your body.

3 Likes

Plants give us so much more than we think. I knew about nasturtium, It is a nice covering plant with colorful blooms. They are tasty in salads if you like spicy things. But there is more in this healing powerful plant, apparently discovered first in South America.

4 Likes

How to Make Jamaican Bulgur Wheat Porridge:
!https://youtu.be/uYFFiQeVb-4?feature=shared

Healthy Irish Moss/Sea Moss Drink:
!https://youtu.be/VSV0zxoE0SQ?feature=shared

How to make Jamaican Plantain Porridge:
!https://youtu.be/uAqq2fF1_Ik?feature=shared

:watermelon: No, I’m not trying to say anything, :rofl: just passing on a Macka B’s. :rofl: Good info though. . .:watermelon:
!https://youtu.be/cmqN4EGlhp4?feature=shared

3 Likes
4 Likes

The healthy V iagra, lol, this made me so laugh :rofl: V iagra is also a censured word, omg this is abnormal. One cannot type English anymore.

Sounds tasty with different spices and I’ve never tried with Bulgur. I would probably do the coconut milk with oat at the end. For one portion this should be faster.

I’ve never heard of Irish Moos Gel, is this a new power food fad :wink:

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: So true.

Since I rarely have this wheat, (Bulgur) whenever I do, my body craves it, maybe for the nutrition it provides.
@simi11,
This past week, I went and bought Bulgur wheat. :blush:

I’m doing it myself for the first time, it is so easy to prepare! They had the fine one, but I went with the coarse wheat.

No, it’s always been a staple, at least in Jamaica. :jamaica: :blush: My brother says his method is to boil, but he thought it good to blend, after seeing the video.
@simi11, @jadecloud88,
Dr. Bobby Price delve into the benefits of sea moss. The Atlantic :ocean: is the best location from which to get your sea moss.
!https://youtu.be/X-n91gnCpxE?feature=shared

2 Likes

@mirjam_465,
:blush: I’ll include this link. :wink:
Click link to be transported! :point_down:t5:

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: Link is :point_up_2:t5: there! :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

1 Like

Two drinks. Drink to your health!
!https://youtu.be/r6Ou-73iwls?feature=shared

1 Like

The mix of her ingredients are interesting!
There is a place in Portsmouth in NH Juicery where you can get fresh Juices of many varieties, Last time I had something with red beet, ginger and something, sooo good!!
They started in a very tiny spot and have extended since then and it got pricey now as I see…

Here comes the so often asked question which is healthier, “Smoothie or Juice”?
I’ve always been a proponent of Smoothies, why?

1. Skins of fruits and some veggies contain more vitamins.
  2. Fiber is good for your intestines.

Therefore, peeling a carrot, cuke or apple isn’t recommended. I was cringing at her peeling the ginger, so much ginger gets lost… And at last when juicing fruits it creates more sugar than if you eat the fruit…

Juicing is indeed ideal for detoxing and cleaning for a short period of time. And yes water should be drunk plenty… I even have to remind myself to drink more water in winter!

I learnt when doing smoothies, that fruits are the smallest part of filling because of the sugar… in particular when you do daily green smoothies… I can attest that starting with a green smoothie gave me more energy… after settling in my apartment I want to start again… doing smoothies or juicing requires frequent fresh veggies… meaning often shopping or prepare in bags and freezing…

2 Likes

@simi11,
:smile::smile: Thanks for the laughs, as you shared your thoughts.
I prefer smoothies, and I said the same about her peeling the ginger. :smile:

I’ll drop this in the “This or That game,” and see what the votes say. :blush:

I’ve had the same experiences, and results with everything you’ve shared

1 Like