Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

In heart crowbar motel for another hour but here are some hearts for you!

1 Like

You haven’t watched Healer or Just Between Lovers! You just like saving the best for last, right? These are two of the most all-around perfect dramas, in my book at least.

2 Likes

I get too attached to my BOYS - I have to quarantine myself from them if that makes sense??

(Just Between Lovers I’m going to cry my eyes out and I’m not ready)

3 Likes

Flogging for you!

2 Likes

Tenor

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted before…

4 Likes

Hyde Jekyll Me was not one of my favorite dramas it was the 2nd one I watched after CLOY. However, Hyun Bin’s kisses were WAY better in HJM than in CLOY! So yes! Totally!

1 Like

Not the best drama but definitely not the worse although this is one that could have ended with 12-16 epidodes. Haven’t watched CLOY to compare the kiss scenes lol.

2 Likes

A new favorite the 1st kiss from Tomorrow With You! The chemistry in this I feel like I’m peeking into a REAL relationship…

Spoiler - Eps 4 Recap

1 Like

THE RANGE ROVER KISS from Tomorrow With You AISHHHH :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: The AMOUNT of third-wheeling I’ve been doing!!
Honestly, I love the way he doesn’t even care about the car OR that he’s in the middle of the street, he just lets her do whatever while she learns it’s so cuuuuteeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the way he helps her learn to drive AHHH my heart… most dramas have scenes where the ML keeps whining or yelling or is scared for his life and that’s it… but in this one, he whines and everything but when she finally succeeds he is SOOOO proud of her!!
He’s so happpyyyyyyy :heart::heart::heart: Literally, all he can see is her. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And he’s man enough to admit it to her face.

I’ve had wayyyy too much sugar today… This is one drama I have to force myself NOT to binge because the happiness is too much, TOO MUCH!! I keep smiling to myself even when I’ve not watching, I giggle for no reason and suddenly get all shy and scream into a pillow when no one is watching. I feel like I’M the one in love! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I go out cycling everyday to dissipate my pent-up energy, but it isn’t ENOUGH!!

4 Likes

We Heart It

Oh my gosh! So sweet! And his cute little nose! Oh my gosh!

Tomorrow With You! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ahhhh his beautiful nose, her gorgeous dimples… the way he strokes her head… I’M CRAZY ABOUT THIS COUPLE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
This drama is breaking the well-ordered lines of my drama lists at the speed of light! My whole favorites list has been scattered all over the place as TWY speeds to the crown!

3 Likes

Aw, one of my favorite kisses! And it is in the rain and I have posted it like 1000 times!

2 Likes

There’s a scene that requires paper towels and not tissues!

2 Likes

Pinterest

We Heart It

gfycat

Amino Apps

I loved these two and I will post in the Power Couple! But I posted too many times! So some of my favorite kisses!

4 Likes

He is just a really good kisser.

3 Likes

All these boys!!!

3 Likes

Well now I want to watch My Love From the Star again.

5 Likes

I know RIGHT! I was gonna watch some today!!!

3 Likes

How could I forgeeeet

tomorrow%20with%20you%20kiss
They are the adorable-EST

2 Likes