Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

@my_happy_place already posted this before, but I thought the fireworks kiss in My Love, Enlighten Me was so funny(and weird)!

Especially when she stares at the fireworks and goes on that voice-over monologue while he’s kissing her :joy:

Voice-Over with eyes open: “Nothing is more beautiful than watching fireworks through your kiss, your face, your embrace…”
ML: “sTaY foCuSeD!”
makes her stand in front of him and puts her hands around his neck
ML: “Come up higher”
FL gets on her tiptoes and they continue :rofl:

4 Likes

My favorite part. With just a little ‘nip’ to get her attention. :smile:

4 Likes

Tenor

1 Like

Mad For Each Other

4 Likes

Her Private Life

3 Likes

That one was so cute in ‘Mad for Each Other’. Criminal guy is like ‘what’s going on?’, and they’re like, ‘Just give us a second.’ :blush:

5 Likes

DOTS, the second lead couple was better.

5 Likes

The whole cafeteria erupts in cheers! :joy:

4 Likes

Loved a lot of their kisses - the blindfold kiss!
I love Kim Jae Wook :fire:

4 Likes

From Devilish Joy (they do a bunch of kissing in this one and Choi Jin-hyuk knows his stuff).

5 Likes

Speaking as a short girl, can I say how nice it is that he supports her head when they are kissing standing up? It’s the little things…

3 Likes

She needed help. In reality, he is 6’ 2" and she is 5’ 3".

3 Likes

Exactly. I am 5’ and hubby is 5’10", so I get it.

3 Likes

Feb 15 - @stardust2466_546 You see I posted my Choi BEFORE - hahahahaha!

I am a short girl 5’1"! I love this kiss and all the kisses in DJ.

3 Likes

5’ 5" here so it wouldn’t be quite as much of a stretch. He,he,he.

2 Likes

Aw you tower over me - Choi or Minho and you could stand next to each other - If Minho or Choi and I were near each other I would have to wear 4 inch Jimmy Choo’s and he would rest his arm on my head I’m so short.

gfycat

Have you watched Emergency Couple?

3 Likes

Ha! Yeah, I ended up being the tallest female in my family. Mom was 5’ 2" and sister is 5’ 3". No, I have not watched Emergency Couple but I have been eyeing it.

3 Likes

As a second chance drama, I didn’t like it. Just saying :woman_shrugging:

This scene was so perfect! I love the OST, the setting and the entire environment!

3 Likes

"Candy is Not Something You Just Bite Into All At ONCE!"

But WHY - WAYO

3 Likes

Unfortunately the only video I could find of this kiss with English subs. From ‘You Are My Spring’

3 Likes