Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

I loved Chicago Typewriter so much. Honestly, I’d rather cry for a series than get angry. Lol

3 Likes

Dating in the Kitchen

Eps 5 - The Coat Flirt - about 20 min in. This was one of the sweetest things I have seen in flirt land. And his smile - aw so sweet!!! :kissing_heart:
I might have watched it at 2 am about 5 times… :woman_shrugging:

This is not the coat flirting it happens later but this was also ADORABLE!

3 Likes

They’re adorable! I loved that show

1 Like

It’s on another platform. Go to it on MDL and click the last where to watch link hotspot

1 Like

@porkypine90_261 I think she was gonna mirror it from another network

2 Likes

Oh, ok that’s a good option.

2 Likes

Tenor

5 to 9
I swear if these two don’t kiss - I MIGHT SCREAM

5 Likes

A lot of almost… but no lol
internal-screaming-robert-downey-jr

5 Likes

throw%20the%20laptop%202

The laptop might not make it!!!

4 Likes

Supposedly there are TONS of kisses in this??? :woman_shrugging:

And he is a COLD CEO - SIGN ME UP

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/28/33/52283343d3503e76f5732c427e1cc7bb.gif
Pinterest

Soompi

That FIRST Kiss - he was so determined and the petals were b-e-a-utiful! :kiss:

5 Likes

HE is doing great in this drama and she’s not bad at all. S he always look like she’s giving a tongue kiss. Hot kisses from episode 1. Although fake she’s one lucky gal.

3 Likes

Love Me If You Dare

3 Likes

This is on my watchlist

2 Likes

I’m not kidding when I tell you I fell in love with the ML’s car and pet turtle faster and harder than I fell for him :joy::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The turtle was a scene stealer! :turtle:

4 Likes

The TCs constantly talk about Andy and Chen Mo, and when you don’t see one or the other for a while people say they miss them. It’s so funny. For the record, I loved them too.

3 Likes

Towards the end, I remember Chem Mo went missing… we didn’t see him for a long time and I’ve forgotten what mystery/crime the main leads were solving, but remember how worried everyone was over poor Chen Mo’s whereabouts :joy:

3 Likes

If I recall correctly…

Summary

That would have been when he was about to confess and Chen Mo was outsider her door, but the cop answered so Simon nudged Chen Mo out of the way. I think they went to the US or some other city for a while so Chen Mo was left behind, but they never showed us that Chen Mo was ok for a couple episodes.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what happened! Ahh Andy and Chen Mo were the only reasons I finished the drama. TAKE THE HOTTIE POSSE, JUST GIVE ME AN ANDY!

2 Likes