Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

Yessss I love it every time he loses his temper he’s like an annoyed little baby :joy::joy:

I know…I was able to endure all those ten(?) episodes before the first kiss because just the WAY he looks at her is so…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I love those romances where you don’t even need a kiss to feel the romance/love. It’s just written in their eyes and the little things they do. I’d call 18 Again a verrrrrry romantic drama, even though they haven’t kissed yet (episode 8) because just the way he IS around her, the way you can just plainly see he loves her and cares about her…all the characters–they don’t have to really explicitly kiss or hug to show how much they love each other…you just see it in their eyes and the tiny, tiny things they do that often go unnoticed by the people they’re doing it for. I think Lee Dong Hyun, Park Hyung Sik, Chae Soo Bin and Park Bo Gum are verrry good at that.
The kiss is just the cherry on top :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No you are not a baby. You are just naturally conservative. I look away too and I am a grandmother. My husband always thought I was silly. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Check out Seo Kang Joon in I’ll Go To You When the Weather is Nice. It was so full of love just from him looking at her! Aw, now I wanna watch it again! I am a hopeless Romantic! And there is a book club and I’m a sucker for books!

1 Like

@angelight313_168
For you

2 Likes

For those who might want to watch Jealousy Incarnate/ Don’t Dare to Dream

Either watch or leave it for the surprise effect.

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree that they should have kept the longer version!

1 Like

Three kisses in a row, with the last one being the best!

Yoon Kyun Sang and Chae Soo Bin

and another one with Marcus Chang

best kiss is at 18:13

1 Like

… the infamous Coffee Prince

3 Likes

C’est un drama Chinois, je terminer la semaine passée ^^ il est magnifique :heart_eyes:

J’ai commencer celui-ci il y a quelque jour, avec la même actrice Wu Qian

3 Likes

Bonjour,

pour moi le serial kisser absolu c’est Ji Chang woo :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I love these two together I just see Shin Se Gi! He will always be Shin Se Gi to me! Secret Love

That kiss is the BEST! Thank you I was going to post Coffee Prince! I love when he gives in and kisses her/him even though he doesn’t know she’s a girl.

13:07 in when he is beside her/oh my gosh don’t even need a kiss!
2 Likes

tempted%20gif%201 woo%20do%20hwan%201 !

Tempted! Anyone else just love Woo Do Hwan?
Official Scene Stealer in King the Eternal Monarch.
Although I’m all about MINHO all the time!

3 Likes

You just feel the love…
Well! The tender scene in What is Wrong with Secretary Kim! Um, I need a spoiler blur on Park Seo Joon! Glass of Cold Water!
5 Likes

hello

Hey! You guys are being SO QUIET today!

1 Like

From the second Cdrama I watched (it’s still so vivid in my mind these several years later):

1 Like

La question est : Qui n’aime pas Woo Do Hwan ? :heart_eyes:
The question is : Who doesn’t love Woo Do Hwan ? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What is the Title?

woo%20do%202

And THIS is so TRUE! I want to see more from him! We miss him right now while he’s gone!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Busy, busy, busy … Later …

1 Like

326,985,273 views! :scream: Dyaaammmm! Women can be scary sometimes! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes