Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

MEEEEEEE Too! I love Gong Yoo Goblin is my #1 Kdrama nothing out of the 60 dramas I have watched has unseated it yet.

1 Like

Great Kisses in the “I Order You” I really loved Yunho!
Great Kisses in Oh My Ghostess!

**Legend of Fuyao!**Beautiful Water Kiss

kiss%201 kiss%20secretary%20kim

It is STILL ALL about the KISS!

1 Like
2 Likes

ghost%201

Some pretty darn good kisses in Oh My Ghostess! She actually kissed back!!!

All About the Kiss - Click

1 Like

The show My Little Happiness has some really good ones

1 Like

I’m voting for the long kissing scene as well. :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see so many happy moments in one thread. :slight_smile:

The first two shows that came into my mind after reading the title of this topic were: ‘Coffee Prince’ and ‘Korean Odyssey’ (perhaps because these two were the first Korean shows that I’ve seen). Also Bromance which I happen to see only a couple of weeks ago.

There are so many shows mentioned in this thread that I’ve not seen yet, so I still have got a lot to look forward to. :slight_smile:

Korean%20Odyssey%20Kiss

If you want to see the complete scene (might start with a bit of a spoiler, you can also skip to around 01:05):
Kissing scene Korean Odyssey

The best part (at least to me) is the part in the end, when they look each other in the eyes and he gently strokes her cheek.

3 Likes

Here is my KISS Collection - My #1 is Lost Romance! WOWsers! I hope you enjoy watching! I am totally about GOOD kisses not just the press kiss with EYES wide open!!!

I have not seen Korean Odyssey - I look forward to it!
kiss%201

So I was trying to compile some of the favorites here.

I Order You Yunho
I%20order%20you%201%20kiss
i%20order%20you%20kiss%20gif
I%20order%20you%204

It’s All About the Kiss Click

I nearly died laughing when he picked her up like that at 1:41 :joy::joy::joy: they really took height-difference-romance scenes to the next level in this drama :smile:
1 Like

Are they sure Song Yi Ren is 160cm, there’s no way I’m that short. :joy:

2 Likes

The male lead is almost one foot taller than her…he’s 186 cm :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My reaction be like…

I’m a big fan of Li Yi Tong so watched most of her dramas. The last one (before Court Lady) being Go Go Squid 2 in which they cast her opposite Hu Yi Tian who is 188cm Vs her 165cm. (and 3 yrs younger than her)
Just to get this kissing scene, she’s in high heeled boots & on a box!
https://www.viki.com/videos/1178803v-behind-the-scenes-2
https://www.viki.com/videos/1178807v-behind-the-scenes-6
If the actresses get any smaller we’ll have show posters like this! :laughing:

3 Likes

I think Choi Jin Hyuk did such a good job in Devilish Joy he could kiss her and I never noticed how tiny she was and how tall he was. Maybe the director had a good angle.

2 Likes

Dang - I’d mess up 100x to get him to kiss me like that! Wowsers! and I’m 5’1" hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Ha ha, I thought you’d like that kissing scene :wink:

1 Like

kiss%201
Most Definitely!

Just looked up the drama, yes, that is quite the height difference! Must be a lot of strained necks and stooping like a giraffe to get them standing kissing shots.
Drama synopsis sounds like that movie 50 first date.

2 Likes

I thought he did a great job! It’s a memory loss synopsis!

1 Like

LOL :joy::joy: Those cameras were right in their faces, must have been hard to shoot!

exactly. I used to feel pain in a lot of kiss scenes in Strong Woman because it really looked like PHS was twisting his whole body way too much just to shoot those scenes(especially the beach kiss, wow he must have had a hard time!).
In the drama Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk (whew why is the name so long?) the writers use every ounce of their creative ability for the kisses :joy::joy: there’s all this romantic music going on and I’m laughing my head off because it’s so ridiculous
This slow-motion idiocy:

Again, RIGHT on the street with everyone looking like :eye::lips::eye:

Oh well, at least the ML didn’t have to do gymnastics like PHS had to :joy:

2 Likes