Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

Best SCENE EVER - Best Kiss - **Marcus Chang!**:fire::fire::fire: Lost Romance
More Like Super Make-Out Love Scene

1 Like

Looks Like Some Yummy Kisses in
100 Days My Prince
WOW D.O. has some kissable lips.

Just finished watching this one (100 Days My Prince) last week and I can assure you that there is no ‘fish lip’ kissing in this one. D.O. did a great job and I would love to see him in more projects. Give this one a shot. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh this one from Bromance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBppm17j_Q

1 Like

What is the name of this one?

1 Like

His lips look just yummy! I have to say

Have you watched Swing Kids - His tap dancing is super SEXY

Lost Romance with Marcus Chang it is a Tdrama and oh momma

2 Likes

Nope but it will go on my list. Geez. This working full-time schedule (40 hrs/week) is really cutting into my K-drama time! LOL!

2 Likes

Its a MOVIE so you can watch it with no fear of needing time for a drama!

1 Like

When this drama came up in 2012, I can’t believe the time …
Time surely is flying …
Well it was most famous for its kissing scenes.
I will write the time above the videos, so you can just go there in order to watch the whole clip - What drama I am talking about Queen In Hyun’s Man aka Queen and I.

2.05 / 3.05

no time here as it starts early you decide how much to watch

1 Like

On my Watchlist

1 Like

This is not on Viki right?

It used to be, but no longer …
You know the game.

1 Like

Tu n’en as pas entendu parler ?? Il faut absolument que tu le regarde !! Je te le conseille vraiment ^^ (je répond 3 guerres en retarde désolé ><)

1 Like

Haven’t you heard of it ?? You absolutely have to watch it !! I really recommend it ^^ (I answer 3 late wars sorry> <)

DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2 Likes

Okay this one… what I liked about the scene was the music arrangement. Like SERIOUSLY. It made the whole scene 100x better and it was already good :heart_eyes: That piano literally leading you into the scene… whoever added the music deserves everything!

1 Like

Is that the DREAM kiss! Aw, that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

1 Like

I could not pull yours up so I found this one! One of my favorite kisses! I love it!

Such a deliberate soft kiss and the way he looks at her!!!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: To me, this was all about the music arrangement. I know I’ve said it before BUT the way the music literally pulls you along… WOW now every time I hear it I start blushing :sweat_smile: can’t find the actual instumental anywhere on the net though :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like