Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama

I have heard that piece before! Is it in the OST

1 Like

It’s the theme song, but an orchestra instrumental version. It’s smoother because it’s for deeper/romantic scenes while the theme song has a lighthearted and happy-go-lucky vibe. I can’t find the orchestra version anywhere :confounded:

1 Like

I’ll try to find it!

1 Like

Rain KISS!
I love LEE SUK kisses!

That Rain Kiss was Pretty Darn Good! I cannot Get Over DOOM

1 Like

I love this kiss
Jang Ki Yong
My Roommate is a Gumiho
He is so INTENSE Foxy!

All About the Kiss :purple_heart:

the best make out sessions were in its okay to not be okay and love alarm s1

1 Like

Aw, Song Kang!

yes song kang is the man

1 Like

love%20alarm%201

We Heart It

Song Kang is so DARN TALL!
TEAM Hwang Sun Oh

2 Likes

Pinterest

Coffee Prince of Course!!! Some Yummy Kisses!

1 Like

In Honor of Gong Yoo’s Birthday - Deleted Scene Reunion Kiss

1 Like

So many good ones to choose from. Many faves are already posted. How about this one from Just You with Aaron Yan (a great kisser) and Puff Guo…

It’s a pretty long kiss, but I couldn’t find actual video. The whole scene is great, not just the kiss.

1 Like

I love him SO much! I follow him on FB! What a very world conscious human being he is! And a GREAT kisser! I want to see him do drama again.

1 Like

He I am trying to remember who’s singing, is it ______? No, of course, it’s Henry. While You Were Sleeping, another drama with an amazing sound track.

And Lee Jong Suk sang also!!! But of course we love HENRY

1 Like

I’m sure we’ve all suffered through a lot of ridiculous ‘accidental’ kisses, but I just came across this ridiculously CUTE one (haven’t actually seen this drama yet).

Dear writers of future kdramas, if you insist on an accidental kiss, please find more ways to make it just a bit more realistic like this one.

4 Likes

lmao this is Angel’s Last Mission isn’t it?? Couldn’t finish it, I found it pretty boring…
Some accidental kisses are FUNNY, some are cute, but certain ones have me rolling on the floor because of their ABSURDITY… I think the ladder kiss from Noble, My Love was the dumbest. She falls from a LADDER right onto his lips :flushed::flushed:
Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk’s accidental kiss was the most dramatic, funny one I’ve ever seen. It’s like the writers knew they were being stupid but still went on with it

3 Likes

That video is age restricted, must sign in YT to watch, wth, what does it show :rofl::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

REALLY??!!
Wow I just tried to open the video and it didn’t work because I’m a minor! :joy: I think the person who uploaded it tagged it as 18+… because the drama itself isn’t rated 18+… there’s not much in that scene, they’re fully clothed and kissing in the shower. I guess because it’s pretty sensual? I personally fast-forwarded through it because if I don’t enjoy the story or the chemistry, I automatically stop enjoying even kiss scenes :sweat_smile::joy:.

2 Likes