Acquaintance - Russia

I admire his courage, it can get really slippery in rain, he could have sprained his ankles… and it looks also cold… be he did (danced) well :rofl::star_struck:

1 Like

Somewhere in Russia this couple dances Bachata, imagine she’s in heels and on that terrain and just dances like nothing… they are really good, I just wished he had a better attire… :rofl:

2 Likes

Your photos are so beautiful, @tanakoncik_588! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

simi11 Thank you for the video ! It was interesting! This is Siberia … Yes, the shoes are impressive :grinning:. And they dance well!

1 Like

my_happy_place This photo was taken with a regular Samsung! Thank you for your comment! I am glad that you liked!

This is a photo from the Far East. The area is similar to Korean dramas.DSC001641111 DSC00301

5 Likes

22%200395555
This is a photo from the Far East . Сountry Russia…

5 Likes

22%200437777

4 Likes

Guys in Russia, trend…

3 Likes

Many foreigners think I’m Russian when they hear me speak English… Grrr…

However, Radio Tapok does some decent music :smiley: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YydPq6n3yd0

5 Likes

Thanks Mattlock
] ! I haven’t seen that … Impressive
This is great too!

2 Likes

Actually not bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

2016%20Ice%20Serbia

rock%20mountain

stream%20water trees-water

sunset

purple%20plant

These are a friend’s photos from Serbia!

Thank you for sharing your photos! @tanakoncik_588

My one claim to fame in life is I saw Mikhail Baryshnikov dance modern dance with a chair! I have never forgotten it - I loved it!

6 Likes

They are so good, they have more dance covers, you can see they have fun!! The camera takes are so good too!! They could be just another kpop idol group if they would sing!

1 Like
2 Likes

kdrama2020ali
Hey! Your photos are beautiful too. Very interesting! Thank you!

2 Likes

Travel

There are some more of my photos and others in this thread.

2 Likes

I also want to visit Japan, Korea and Vietnam !

I have been on this site for a year now, but there is very little translation into Russian.

I once had friends in Japan …

2 Likes
1 Like

Dancing on the water is fashionable. Only that guy on a Moscow street is full of creativity.
In Korea, they also dance on the water!