Acquaintance - Russia

It’s beautiful!

I love Wonho - he was just on VLIVE he did two today actually he has been on a lot with his new “BLUE”

1 Like

kdrama2020ali I also listen to his songs!:хлопать в ладоши:

1 Like

Ballet is popular in Russia, as well as in Korea. I’ve seen it in dramas.

1 Like

Do you know that Russia !!

_ It will take about 8 days to travel by train from east to west !

3 Likes

thank you for the beautiful pictures nd the music!

1 Like

DSC00030

2 Likes

DSC00047

Do you have such flowers growing in your forest?

2 Likes

DSC00062 !

2 Likes

DSC0009611

2 Likes

Does anyone own Matryoska dolls. I have two. In Korea they use it as a music instrument the Theremin.
https://www.macalester.edu/russian/about/resources/miscellany/matryoshka/

2 Likes

simi11
About nesting dolls is amazing!
BTS is space!

1 Like

Ever heard of throat singing? It’s very extraordinary… I feel it connects to Mother Nature. Olena is very talented, there are many other throat singers and forms of throat singing in other continents.

@tanakoncik_588 if you want to tag someone like I just did you, use the @ before the name… it will usually automatically appear above as you type. You can also quote "a line or a sentence like this. Highlight the sentence and click on the Quote icon:

and at last if you use the “setting wheel” you have more options how to make posts or answers Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@ simi11
Good day! Of course I heard it! There are many nationalities in Russia and each has its own culture.

“Everyone dances!”. Viennese waltz. Buryat National Theater of Song and Dance “Baikal”

BATL. LEZGINKA VS. . MOSCOW

1 Like
1 Like

@tanakoncik_588
Do you know 2pm? This is my Kpop Group!
JUNHO, Jun K, Wooyoung, Channie, OK T and Khunnie :sparkling_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

The Mongols do the best throat stuff. :smiley:

Psst, Maybe Buryatia has something similar ? :smiley:

1 Like