Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

Navillera, thisa is what I am talking about.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Purple is the color for Alzheimerโ€™s and Dementia Awareness ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’œ I am asking everyone to put this on your pageโ€ฆ I am pretty sure I know the ones who will. Think of someone you know or love who had or has Alzheimerโ€™s or Dementia. Prayers for all ๐Ÿ™ Please Pray for them and their caregivers

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I wouldnโ€™t wish this disease on anyone.

and again is this ok to put on here??

5 Likes

Episode 19 only gets interesting at the end, but worth the boring start and going in circle kdrama syndrome; bc the end cliffhanger makes up for it.

4 Likes

well guys I am "roughing " it this evening, electricity went off, guys next door was kind enouygh to help me with electric cord, they hooked me up to theirs, now YEAAAA canm watch episode 19 this evening and 20 tomorrow!

3 Likes

I though bad weather was only by us. A lot of outage thank goodness not by me either since I hate darkness.

1 Like

I am doing fine, did watch episode 19, wow awesome. got a good hook up with neighbors.

2 Likes

Vincenzo%20pjs%206
I am traveling home tomorrow and will watch Vincenzo tomorrow evening! So Long FAREWELL to my favorite PJs

This thread is ENDING SADLY so yes! Please go post that on the Navillera thread I made. My hair is purple and itโ€™s my fav color so post away.

1 Like

You are so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors, and Iโ€™m so happy for you. If you can afford it maybe is time to get a generator to be safer. Also, guarantee you wonโ€™t miss K dramas fave episodes.

3 Likes

So I just got home so I am not reading anything that might spoil it for me!

Please leave this thread with your Vote of 1-10.

Did you think Vincenzo was a โ€œ10โ€? I currently still have it as my #2 after Goblin.

1 Like

Of course he got a 10 on Vincenzo [(My OK Boy too)] just like with [Innocent Man] SJK did a fantastic job in his role. I loved that one (IM) more than this one though bc the couple had so much chemistry and the story flowed so well. I hope you watch that one too.

PS. MY #1 from SJK was
https://www.viki.com/tv/7995c-the-innocent-man

1 Like

crying

Iโ€™m bawling Eps 19โ€ฆmy heart just hurts!!! My love my love my baby love - Baby Babel

On to Eps 20
1 Like

Prepare to cry with pain in your heart too; even for the baddy ones. I did and still feeling sad.

1 Like

I was hyper-ventilating like Goblin I had to pause - this is going to stay my #2 I know it

1 Like

angelight, I alsofinished episode 20, wow what a dissapointment, and that last pict. just like thomas in that missing the other side, stared at the camera. oh my goodness, how spooky was that!

of course I will vote a 10, this was an awesome drama flaws and all!,

1 Like

It was good but too many deaths and the oneโ€™s staying alive, donโ€™t even get to stay together!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Except for my BABY LOVE! The kiss was PERFECTION! Song Joong Ki -

Itโ€™s all 10 in my book! Maybe an 11

I was surprised at the brutalityโ€™s and that was allowed it was pretty brutal at the end.

I knew all along my BABY BABEL was good and SMART so SMART he gave up his life! Should have had a memorial for him! I loved his character!

Have to admit I was RIGHT about him and he was one of my favorite characters. I love you Baby Babel in Memorial.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467050wpp/vincenzo-finale-achieves-6th-highest-ratings-in-tvn-history

2 Likes

Good Bye Vincenzo!!! I WILL MISS YOU
But I have been changed for the better - because I knew you! I have been changed for GOOD

I think there is a SEASON 2 - What do you think???

1 Like

Is good to see them so happy. Weโ€™ll miss seeing them on sat/sun. What you feel about the kiss? A lot of commenters were furious they kissed. I wonder; why?

1 Like

[quote=โ€œangelight313_168, post:460, topic:36201โ€]
furious they kissed.
[/quote]

**WE were sitting on the couch[spoiler] going "kiss her, kiss her, kiss her" I was so Happy![/spoiler] I thought it was perfect.

I want to see OK happy - again! I was so sad to see how EVIL he was he did such a good job.

1 Like

His death (OK) was so cruel I had to cry to release the impression of that scene, when he begged him to shoot him and the crow ate him while still alive. I think there were too many needless death in that drama. The naive brother had no need to die. thatโ€™s why I was pissed

WATCH at your own risk. Many spoilers included

https://twitter.com/kdramacasting/status/1389002217839992833

1 Like

ummmโ€ฆIโ€™m a young 'un๐Ÿ˜‚
and purple hearts are signs of BTS fansโ€ฆif I put them on my page Iโ€™ll be plagued by the wrong people :flushed: ahhh the changing times and meanings

2 Likes