Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

well the weekend is upon us, but chin up and all.

1 Like

You found the new Thread - So I’ll post on Monday after I watch the 1st episode! Yes! I’m excited this is a different type of drama than Vincenzo!

1 Like

vincenzo%209

So Long - Farewell - Auf Wiedersehen - Goodnight!:sob::sob::sob::sob: μ•ˆλ…• Annyeong

2 Likes

Awww, The Sound Of Music is one of my favorite musicals!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine too but CATS is my all time FAVORITE! Oh, geez don’t get me started on musicals let’s see
Fiddler on the Roof
Annie
Wicked
Big River
Something Happened on the Way to the Forum
and more and more and more and more

2 Likes

everyone, I was watching youtube this morning, and they had something on about Vincenzo, about being close to Italian stuff or not, from mafia to his language, really enlightening!. gotta finish my last two episodes! really interesting, I don’t think there were any "cut downs: . and even some people were pon there that were Italian, and they talked about the Mafia too. again quite interesting!

gotta go, and finish watching

2 Likes

Navillera, thisa is what I am talking about.

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Purple is the color for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness πŸ’œπŸ˜”πŸ’œ I am asking everyone to put this on your page… I am pretty sure I know the ones who will. Think of someone you know or love who had or has Alzheimer’s or Dementia. Prayers for all πŸ™ Please Pray for them and their caregivers

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

I wouldn’t wish this disease on anyone.

and again is this ok to put on here??

5 Likes

Episode 19 only gets interesting at the end, but worth the boring start and going in circle kdrama syndrome; bc the end cliffhanger makes up for it.

4 Likes

well guys I am "roughing " it this evening, electricity went off, guys next door was kind enouygh to help me with electric cord, they hooked me up to theirs, now YEAAAA canm watch episode 19 this evening and 20 tomorrow!

3 Likes

I though bad weather was only by us. A lot of outage thank goodness not by me either since I hate darkness.

1 Like

I am doing fine, did watch episode 19, wow awesome. got a good hook up with neighbors.

2 Likes

Vincenzo%20pjs%206
I am traveling home tomorrow and will watch Vincenzo tomorrow evening! So Long FAREWELL to my favorite PJs

This thread is ENDING SADLY so yes! Please go post that on the Navillera thread I made. My hair is purple and it’s my fav color so post away.

1 Like

You are so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors, and I’m so happy for you. If you can afford it maybe is time to get a generator to be safer. Also, guarantee you won’t miss K dramas fave episodes.

3 Likes

So I just got home so I am not reading anything that might spoil it for me!

Please leave this thread with your Vote of 1-10.

Did you think Vincenzo was a β€œ10”? I currently still have it as my #2 after Goblin.

1 Like

Of course he got a 10 on Vincenzo [(My OK Boy too)] just like with [Innocent Man] SJK did a fantastic job in his role. I loved that one (IM) more than this one though bc the couple had so much chemistry and the story flowed so well. I hope you watch that one too.

PS. MY #1 from SJK was
https://www.viki.com/tv/7995c-the-innocent-man

1 Like

crying

I’m bawling Eps 19…my heart just hurts!!! My love my love my baby love - Baby Babel

On to Eps 20
1 Like

Prepare to cry with pain in your heart too; even for the baddy ones. I did and still feeling sad.

1 Like

I was hyper-ventilating like Goblin I had to pause - this is going to stay my #2 I know it

1 Like

angelight, I alsofinished episode 20, wow what a dissapointment, and that last pict. just like thomas in that missing the other side, stared at the camera. oh my goodness, how spooky was that!

of course I will vote a 10, this was an awesome drama flaws and all!,

1 Like

It was good but too many deaths and the one’s staying alive, don’t even get to stay together!