Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

I watched, and was awesome!!!oh and forgot, the court scene when the bees was let loose, any one recognize the song?? I laughed too

2 Likes

deleting this

1 Like

It may have been fake but was so funny, and top it off ā€œflight of the bumble beeā€ was the music.

2 Likes

Am now officially putting this drama on hold. Itā€™s not for me at this moment in time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok%20T%20Vincenzo

HUGE 2PM fan! And Ok Taecyeon what a GREAT job he is doing in this character! I canā€™t wait until next week.

CAN you FEEL my HEARTBEAT!

1 Like

song%20joong%20ki%206

And Our Boy looking as Handsome as Always! That purple/blue suit and that Gorgeous CAR! in episode #5! Whoosh!

Spoiler Theory! Could Vincenzo be the OLDER half brother to OK and the Chairman??? You know cuz his mom worked for them and was falsely accused of killing their dad???

1 Like

My brother was gracious enough to make me a NX account, so now thereā€™s no reason to skip it. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

it was mentioned. Pretty sure it relates to the Three Stooges. I am from that era and it sounds right.

1 Like

I know who the Three Stooges are. I just honestly did not hear it mentioned at that particular scene. Thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

vincenzo%2010

Wake up to Vincenzo! Our Anti- Hero!

https://www.viki.com/collections/3334457l-for-love-of-the-bad-guy

1 Like

thats a good question!! theres that "something "there very mysterious

2 Likes

again canā€™t wait, tomorrow another episode!! hopefully we can solve a mysyerr

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited cuz Love Alarm Season 2 MAKES ME SO MAD. So I am glad I have Vincenzo! Such a good show

1 Like

oh my goodness, this next episode so funny! still hate it our favorite fella is the bad guy, um not gonna put spoiler in here, got ti find out youirself!! and the mystery, getting unsolved

1 Like

vincenzo%2011

Yippie! Today and Tomorrow!

vincenzo%2013

Cutie!

2 Likes

tomorrow!!! yeah!!!

1 Like

tomorrow now is today, gotta watch it,

1 Like

I hear ya! I heard it was REALLY good especially Sundayā€™s episode!

2 Likes

vincenzo%2014
I HEAR he is :fire::fire::fire: in the episodes! I canā€™t wait! No Spoilers

3 Likes

deleting this

2 Likes