Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

Checking in with My CUTIE! Vincenzo today! Is EVERYBODY ready for the next Episode!

2 Likes

:rofl: Now, nowā€¦ Settle down you twoā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

Well, Well, Well Good Morning! Babe!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness this one was terrible. I finished the whole thing but I was so shocked and that ridiculous ending was the icing in the cake for a terrible k drama. TWO OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS finally in a drama together and the story and acting was so terrible Iā€™m devastated for them. But I donā€™t like that company they always do mediocre stories,

1 Like

If only they were more restrained with his lipstick. You canā€™t take him seriously. He already has a baby face, now the fuchsia lipstick? Ugh.
And yes, haha, the Italian is so funny. Hear this one:
ā€œStupida! Deficiente!ā€

3 Likes

Yeah!! Iā€™m on Netflix, OMG, I loved this kdrama since the first episode. :heart_eyes:
I loved how his pronounce iltalian words.

2 Likes

YEeEEESSSS!

I liked his Italian but heā€™s starting to lay it on thick thoā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m all about his Italian! I love it! And I have Italian friends! I have been in a house full of my friend and her family ā€œYellingā€ at each other in Italian but it is NORMAL! I think SJK is doing a FABULOUS job! Thatā€™s just me! I wish I could add him to For Love of The Bad Guy
song%20joong%20ki%2010

2 Likes

Donā€™t misunderstand me I also looove his Italian, but the bilingual side of me knows that you just donā€™t keep screaming at people in a language they donā€™t also understand if you are very proficient in another language they do understand. Maybe some words might slip but not whole ass sentences and the longer you are with (in this case) native Korean speakers the less likely it is that youā€™ll default back to Italian. This all is with the caveat that he is supposed to be at least at C1 fluency level (almost native) in both languages.

Bear in mind Iā€™m not blaming the actor for this. Itā€™s not SJKā€™s fault that the script is a bit cringe rather Iā€™m quite impressed that he at least makes it look half-decent. Just what happens when monolinguals write bilinguals, nothing new.

4 Likes

I think it just plays into the trope of the ā€œhysterical womanā€.

4 Likes

Oh no, I guess I meant I love how my Italian friends (talk in a loud voice) even when they are just in a normal conversation! I have not been around them in years but they were so fun to be around on like Easter! I think he does like talking to them in Italian because they donā€™t understand and then the little chef who is ā€œfakingā€ Italian is the opposite cuz he really canā€™t speak or understand the language. I am glad that the show is getting the Good Reviews it deserves because I love it!

3 Likes

I know you didnt meant it that way, but it can be really offensive when u link the fact that someone has or not a degree with class. Just be careful how u use it.

For Love of The Bad Guy
Link

Letā€™s LIGHT UP the weekend with Vincenzo! Eps 5 tomorrow! CANā€™T WAIT!:blue_heart:

I needed a PJ post!

2 Likes

Ok he is so ADORBS in glasses!

Vincenzo on the COUNTDOWN! For Tomorrow! I think I have it by 9 amsong%20joong%20ki%20laugh%201
Oh my gosh, why why is he so darn adorbs!

1 Like

vincenzo%204

My friend who has already watched Eps 5 says he is looking REALLY SEXY!

I will watch it SOON!

1 Like

Wow since early morning I started watching episode 5 and 6 and thatā€™s what I talking about. You guys will love this 2 episodes although previews brought bad news. Que seraā€¦sera.

ps. Iā€™m gonna avoid previews from now on.

2 Likes

Ok GUYS I gotta catch up I was too busy getting a pedicure (1st one in like ages) and eating Korean food. Tteokbokki & bulgogi beef yesterday.! So I will be watching both today! song%20joong%20ki%20vincenzo%205

4 Likes

deleting this

2 Likes

OH MO MO! Eps 5! The best quote ever **"Heā€™s Not Hiding It Now, Heā€™s Just DownRight Hot**:fire:"

I DIE! I see a little softness between the two! Asking if he is leaving Korea. A 2pm moment from our guy**"Can You Feel My Heartbeat**" that was hilarious! The PURPLE SUIT and the CAR! I die he is just so HANDSOME! OH MO MO! Ep 6 tomorrow!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!vincenzo%209

2 Likes