Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

intermission

1 Like

I love it so much, i canā€™t wait for the next episode

2 Likes

??? Vikiā€™s Terms of Use state that you canā€™t advertise other drama sitesā€¦but none of these comments were removed?

2 Likes

We are waiting for the NEXT episode!
Just our awesome discussion about an awesome show!

1 Like

crying

I am missing Song Joong Ki and OK Taecyeon!

Intermission is TOO LONG!

2 Likes

OK OK OK Everyone donā€™t PASS OUT! We are going to have a longer intermission! After this week

intermission

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/hobbiesandactivities/782937/vincenzo-is-taking-a-week-long-break-after-this-weekend-s-episodes/story/

I hope they are not re-writing anything.

1 Like

oh my goodness, they are ā€œtorchering usā€!! a week?? well guess I will be watching other dramas then

1 Like

ok now that makes sense! sounds a lot better than they just stop for a week! oh gosh I hope they donā€™t get the virus!!

1 Like

I canā€™t find anywhere - where they have stated that is what had happened so hopefully it didnā€™t and they are just re-vamping part of the show.

What a cliffhanger from episode 16. Crying buckets of tears. That intermission will help alleviate the pain in my heart.

1 Like

I will be watching this evening - TISSUE - where is the TISSUE

1 Like

intermission
2 weeks
vincenzo%20oh%20snap

I AM JUST - I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! Where do we GO NOW!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I swear Song Joong Ki and OK T are phenomenal actors!
(including all supporting cast of course)

@angelight313_168 Right??? Crazy

3 Likes

OMG I was just thinking about watching this , sounded so interesting and the the lead is :blush: :relieved:

4 Likes

Yes, they have all (every character) done an awesome job in this drama. But honestly they are going to end up with no story to tell, at the pace theyā€™re going by killing so many ā€˜ā€˜main charactersā€™ā€™ too. What an awesome episode (16) as heartbreaking as it was.

PS. Do you really think that show/drama needs any re-vamping done? It canā€™t get any better than that. I just hope we get a happy ending bc it can be possible ML and FL leaving to another country to live happily ever after, and all the other bad ppl locked up forever. Every tenant in the bldg. living happily in a new gorgeous residential area.

2 Likes

yes watch it! really awesome!

3 Likes

Ok :laughing: :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Yep! Isnā€™t Taecyeonā€™s character so interesting? Dorky to devil. He plays his role well.

I havenā€™t watched all the episodes yet. I donā€™t watch tv until later in the evening and I keep falling asleep. :grin: Iā€™m up to episode 10 but I think ā€œThose monks are gonna get that gold somehow and build an elaborate, gold-trimmed templeā€¦ā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

GO RUN GO FAST and WATCH it NOW! @loveurself_melanin

2 Likes

I am concerned! I have seen shows go on hiatus and they do re-writes and then the show does not end up being as good as it was up to the cliffhanger. I HOPE that does not happen I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!

Vincenzo is BURNING THE HOUSE DOWN!:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

@porkypine90_261

I believe the gold belongs to a Museum, and no one in the end will be able to claim it. Not even the monks that kept it so well guarded. Maybe there will be a reward ā€˜ā€˜for finding the lost STOLEN artifacts.ā€™ā€™

3 Likes