Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

I just finished watching episode 16. I have so much to say about this drama:

• First, I love it! It’s one of the best dramas I’ve seen. You absolutely can not miss it! :heart_eyes:
  • I laughed so much because of the tenants. I don’t know who is my favorite.
  • And all those cliffhangers… I love to be surprised by the storyline and there are a lot of things I didn’t expect.

The attempted murder by the brother :scream:

• Taekyeon is amazing, he’s doing a great job with this role. He can be so scary sometimes.
4 Likes

I love 2PM and I love him but last night I seriously was thinking if I met him I might be a little scared! hahahahahahahaha! So bad but so GOOD in the show!

2 Likes

Cover your spoilies! Pwese! Some have not watched it yet…hahahaha
spoiler%20gif

4 Likes

To be honest that part in the story is the biggest flaw in the story bc it serves no purpose there.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he play the most amazing psycho? Loveable dork to a murderous psychopath in an instant! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Loveable dork who is a murderous psychopath - I know his brothers in 2PM are loving it as much as we do. I just LOVE it.

2 Likes

I just finished the last one, so no problem here

2 Likes

Well, lately he mellowed down and left the killing to the woman prosecutor, which is a relief to me. He didn’t even killed the mom, like I thought he would. That would have done it for me. I think 16 episodes; was more than enough for this drama.

2 Likes

I got a badge - FOR NICE SHARING - So our discussion has been viewed from the outside -

So Cool! We are so Cool!

Our Fabulous Ok Taecyeon!

Our Awesome Song Joong Ki

5 Likes

joongkijunkie
??? Viki’s Terms of Use state that you can’t advertise other drama sites…but none of these comments were removed?

When I saw this posted by @joongkijunkie…I thought they were going to remove this discussion thread, but I’m glad it didn’t happen.

Congratulations on your nice sharing badge!

1 Like

We did not break any rules. We are discussing a show just like a movie or a video or a music video. Not promoting another site! Right! This has been a good discussion that has also been viewed outside of Viki so good for us!

2 Likes

and I was critical at first, he does an amazing job!

1 Like

And Kwak Dong Yeon.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
He’s so pitiful and funny at the same time.

4 Likes

Yep - I have a slight crush on him! He’s so cute and loveable and dumb and not dumb at the same time.!

I want him to become the GOOD Guy of Babel

4 Likes

You were critical at first but we steered you in the right direction hahahahahahahahah!
@porkypine90_261

1 Like

NEED HELP!
In [Vincenzo] it was alleged that there was an incident regarding food on Episode 8, and fans were very upset about that. sigh

I saw this question and no one answered the person.
‘‘What chapter 8 food incident?’’

But I can’t find info on that. An expert on this drama can find what the issue was about bc I’m so curious to know; what did we miss?

3 Likes

yep and I thank y’all for setting me straight, See this senior likes to learn stuff y’know

1 Like

I don’t know either! will have to look and see,

1 Like

@angelight313_168 and @frustratedwriter, here is the information you were looking for.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I knew you will come to the rescue for us.

@choitrio

I read somewhere today that Mouse is turning up quite good. But one person said (LSG) is a ‘‘psycho’’ and will end up tragic.
It’s that true or they just playing with people’s head? Do you think he’ll have a good ending? I don’t have much to watch, and I tried watching the Moon River one, but couldn’t continue (his forehead ‘‘frown’’ bothers me so much).

I still haven’t looked into Mouse; will I be heartbroken if I start watching [Mouse]?

Taxi Driver is fantastic, but I watched the whole thing in one shot; so I have to wait about 4 more days for the next episodes. sigh

It’s becoming very suspicious that all this Chinese placement products are now so present in Korean dramas by korean Directors makes no sense at all.

3 Likes