Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

I hope we’ll see Nichkhun and Chansung in the next episode. I wonder what role they will play. Good guys or bad guys?

2 Likes

just wait & see I guess

2 Likes

thanks for an update, but people like me wouldn’t know the difference. and maybe if I looked hard enough I probably wouild

2 Likes

I do like taxi driver, and just couldn’t \get into mouse

2 Likes

OoooO! If looks could really kill…

End of Episode 13 cliffhanger.

WHOOO! Somebody gonna die with that look! If looks could kill! Taecyeon nailed it!
Taecyeon has that perfect black look that says, “You’re dead!” :sunglasses: It’s even better than my mom’s black laser eyes - cutting you in half. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He plays such a fantastic sociopath! He really makes his villain a worthwhile counterpart to Vincenzo. Great acting!

Aw, the spoiler broke the picture. I’ll remove the spoiler.
Taecyeon-in-Vincenzo

3 Likes

vincenzo%204

The DEATH stare from VINCENZO is next LEVEL. He is gonna BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!
@porkypine90_261

2 Likes

2%20pm%20vincenzo

Boys!!! My Boys! So Cute!

3 Likes

Did they get a cameo?

2 Likes

Yes, it was a CAMEO and there has been TONS of 2pm fun stuff that OK T has commented on or done so cute
@porkypine90_261

2 Likes

What episode were they in? I don’t remember seeing them.

2 Likes

OK PIG BLOOD That SCENE was CRAZY!!! CRAZY!!! Good

It was Eps 12 They were on TV and OK was watching them! It was short and cute

2 Likes

?? Ok. I’ll run through that one again and catch it. Thanks!

2 Likes

me too, I will look.

1 Like

I love every time he can’t hold his laugh when something ‘‘bad’’ happens to his brother, and then fakes he’s all anguished over his brother’s well being. He is very attractive, but the hairstyle in Vincenzo do him no justice. He was doing a model shoot and I didn’t know it was him. I hope they change his hairstyle so you can see this hunk with wavy longer hair. He needs a main role pronto!

3 Likes

Vincenzo%20pjs%206

I MISS YOU VINCENZO!!! And the PJs

6 Likes

Now tell the truth. You just want him in PJs so you can take them off to check out the abs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

I miss everyone :weary:

3 Likes

100 % Correct! But he looks sooooooo good in them! …tee hee hee

2 Likes

Party Vincenzo THIS WEEK!

2 Likes

Is that my problem? I haven’t had mu "FIX of Vincenzo! no wonder I am dragging!! oh wow, oh yeah I miss all of them!!

2 Likes