Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

Its ALL of our PROBLEMS and we will have WITHDRAWAL when its OVER! It’s ALMOST OVER

2 Likes

oh my goodness! yes, withdrawal; coming up!!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali; @porkypine90_261
Soooooooooo naughty!!! Hahahaha!! Love it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2 Likes

yeah and too young for me, but I can still look!! they are all cute in my book!

2 Likes

That’s the advantage of getting old! You can embarrass the heck outta the kids! :rofl:

1 Like

:laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh! That reminds me of ASC today - A show I work on. We’re still translating it but this section is partially translated. this part of the show is where the Kpop members get requests from their fans.

Episode 463: BDC Go to 20:07

The guys name is SiHun so his new name is Sex-Si-hun :rofl: Just watch a few minutes through 22:45 Heejun cackles like a maddened fiend at Jaehun’s little sexy dance! :rofl:

3 Likes

Episode 17 is funnyyyyy, but we gonna have to kiss the PJ’s goodbye. :sleepy::cry:

Prepare lots of tissue, too. Many moving scenes. Intermission/waiting did justice for us

2 Likes

Why WHYYYYYY Do I have to give up the PJs!!!! Ok - Will Watch It Soon!

3 Likes

Fully clothed in bed ughhhhhhhhhhh such a waste. Hope it (PJ) comes back though. You gonna hate the ending and tomorrow won’t come fast enough

PS. I’m kind of pissed. It will be a long day and night for me.

3 Likes

life%20would%20be%20boring%20without%20me

I’m so Glad you Guys enjoy All our Discussions! I have multiple new friends here on Discussions and I appreciate all of your Feedback and Comments!

Vincenzo today!!! Yeah!

3 Likes

I have said it before, , Kdrama, y’all keep; me on my toes!! love it. now on to our drama, just finished episode 16, oh my goodness!!! I really have enjoyed meeting all of you!!

3 Likes

Vincenzo - I cried through the 1st half - Laughed in the Middle - and my Mouth was OPEN at the end! I loved Vincenzo showing his vulnerable side - but not much romance going on - HUH

I think the little brother - he didn’t - he couldn’t have betrayed Vincenzo - he just made it look like he shot him RIGHT?? just to get him out of the Interpol arrest RIGHT! I am so disappointed in BABY BABEL if he really did shoot my BOY

3 Likes

I’m a bit worried though bc he CRIED you saw his tear? When he gets shot a tear comes down his eye. Did he cried from the pain? I’m really on edge. Thank goodness by 9am eastern time i’m watching it lol

4 Likes

I can’t believe this is almost OVER. Then what do we do!

3 Likes

hey! we CAN do this, we just have to do a heads up and go on. we c can find another one, course maybe not as good as this, but we need to keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

watching Vincenzo now (10 am) Eastern time) the internet was off today bc of bad weather (rarely happens) Later…

PS. ASIAN WRITER’S SYNDROME: Going around in circle, and not much to see.

2 Likes

going to watch now. finished watching church service, so bye

2 Likes

Hope you like it.

2 Likes

what's%20next

Ok - So we are coming to the end of Vincenzo! I am wanting to watch a new show

Anybody want to start a NEW thread to watch NAVILLERA with Song Kang! It is a much TAMER show and I’m not promoting another service just wanting to watch and discuss!

Anyone??? Or do you have another show you guys wanna watch!?

@frustratedwriter @adrianmorales @porkypine90_261 @vivi_1485 @choitrio @loveurself_melanin @mas4 @helenama73_911 @angelight313_168 @sa11
Only let me mention 10 people but who wants to watch something else together!!!

2 Likes