Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

baby%20babel

My Baby Babel - I STILL LOVE YOU!

I knew it I knew it I knew it! I knew my boy would not betray Vincenzo. I knew it was a setup! Thank goodness. But for reals - the hallway and when he shot my boy in the arm and he said ā€œGrandmaā€ and fainted! So FUNNY I was rolling on the floor. Ok - seriously how is this going to wrap up in 2 more episodes

No kiss - for reals - just a handshake! ugh!

Are we gonna see a SEASON 2???

1 Like

You really want a season 2? I donā€™t know what can they possibly put on episode 19 and 20 much less do a season 2 bc thereā€™s nothing there worth watching. The Gold is no longer there so it must be in a safe place.The Gold was a important part of the story and is safe already. Iā€™m guessing heā€™s escaping in a Hot air balloon (such a ridiculous thing made up in that drama) bc the guy gave him a ticket so he can escape so for unknown reasons they hinted hes going on a Hot Air balloon ride.

There is absolutely no chemistry by the FL and the ML. I canā€™t picture romantic scenes between them bc thereā€™s no heat/passion in them.

It seems that most men in that drama are in love with Vincenzo so the poor girl is kicked to the curb. OK wasnā€™t able to shine, he went from having a great role to a crappy scarycat/pendejo character. These Asian writers SUCK big time.I know the ending gonna be crappy most likely.

Iā€™m still TOTALLY loving it! So Iā€™m in for a 2nd season. They have to wrap up so much stuff - I think they can do it. We shall see what happens!

2 Likes

Currently anticipating Youth of May with Lee Do HyunšŸ˜ and the other drama with Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin in it.
You might want to watch Taxi Driver with everyone here, Iā€™m hearing all sorts of wonderful things about itā€¦Iā€™m sitting it out because itā€™s rated 18+(defINITELY watching it next year!)
Iā€™d also recommend c-drama You Are My Hero, it was the first chinese drama i didnā€™t skip whole scenes of :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for

Bossam: Steal the Fate
Bossam_Steal_the_Fate

3 Likes

ok yā€™all, catching up here, didnā€™t finish episode 17 yesterday, so will watch it today and yes I donā€™t think we need season 2, what more can they add, the gold is gone so , oh yeah about his mom!! naaaaaaaaaaaaBUT if there is a season 2 well of course I will watch!!

now on to the drama mentioned, heart breaking for me, love it, and I am finishing it up .I was watching this along with Vencenzo. so a couple more episodes,

I wanna see him soar. and if no one has watched , some of you younger ones you may not care for it. the guy is 70 years old and going for his dream, obsticles, which really got me upset.

Hey I am in that age group!! so I related to him, I guess thats the way to say it. I think I mentioned it in ā€œwhat are yā€™all watching or the other oneā€ Been watching Taxi driver, this one is very good!

but a dream you could never reach then finally you have a chance!! this is one drama, almost made me cry!! remember relating. but its really a good drama, just watch and see, If you DONā€™T like I will get you a coke or pepsi. hehehehe. my dream was to be a balerina, but no funds to do so, a gymnast, again no funds, I was never able o go for my dreams, and yes even a writer(frustrated writer) I guess thats why I realted to this drama so much.

I want to see that , my roommate is a guihmo

2 Likes

aww, glad you enjoyed Navillera! Itā€™s a real treat to see old actors acting so well and such an inspiring plot! Itā€™s on my neverending watchlist, Iā€™ll get to it someday(faster if it was available on Viki but oh well)!

By the way, you might also like Octogenarians and the 90sā€¦Iā€™m seriously loving it. Every single old actor has nailed their performance. I liked the setting and the way everyone communicates with each otherā€” the team chemistry of the cast gets an A! The relationship between grandfather and grandson is adorably hilarious, with the grandson trying to be a love advisor to his Grandpa.:joy:

ā€¦and Iā€™ve gone off-topic again, sorry, thread admin!

1 Like

hey thanks for the tip, I will check it out today, after i finish the "crying "that is oh and of course off subject but did you discover what the word Navillera means? goes right along with the drama!!

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali, I absolutely love Navillera, but I think some people might find it boring, maybe even depressing. @frustratedwriter, yes, Navillera loosely means ā€œlike a butterflyā€, perfect title for the show. @mas4, I just joined the English team for Doom at Your Service. It looks interesting and it has Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young, both excellent actors.

4 Likes

just finished episode 11, the loneliest words anyone will ever hear ā€œWho Are Youā€ oMG!! I almost cried. tomorrow is the last episode I am anticipating him flyingā€¦ his debeut.

if no one has ever been around a person with Alzheimerā€™s, this is it in a nutshell. they forget , and for this guy, oh man I really hope he will remember!!!

as for Vincezo. oh my goodness, so mom was killed, wow, well maybe I shouldnt say anymore, others may not have watched, I sure hope they donā€™t do a clifhanger on the last episode this next weekend!! so cool how the gold got out. so sneeky!

see my last message

3 Likes

spoiler%20gif

Please cover your Spoil-ers! Some people have not watched it all!! hahahahahah!

1 Like

So did you realize what she was doing!!!

She confessed to him they got the English sub wrong!
She was saying they were ONE - Two Souls as ONE!

1 Like

@mas4 @vivi_1485
Ok if you guys start something - let us know! I have enjoyed this thread! Fun - to run to the computer to write my review and see what you guys think!

I am looking forward to

My friend just started watching it. I really love Song Kang!!!

2 Likes

He hasnā€™t shown any interest/feelings towards her. He protects her like any others, nothing special. They must be waiting for the last 2 episodes to show something, maybe? So far, ugh no romance on his part for sure.

and yes , I am bad!!! please forgiveā€¦

2 Likes

if you are younger than 70, yā€™all may not understand, but be sure you have enough kleenexex!! and silly me I havenā€™t looked but what else did he play in??

ok I watched him soar. what a beautiful ending too. not gonna tell you, you gotta watch, yeah tears came to my eyes but oh soooo good!

now on to Vincenzo. another one I hate see end!! again like I said earlier, I hope theres no clifhanger!!

on kdramastars. news update on vincenzo. #2??? well I didnā€™t see anything, just a blank space

1 Like

Song Kang was in Love Alarm - I adored him in Love Alarm 1 but HATED the story in Love Alarm 2 (not his fault)

I will bring lots of Tissue! It will go in my Tissue Collection if it ever comes to VIKI

1 Like

wonder and this is just me thinking out loud, what about this drama somehow go to the Alzhimers organization, NAVILLERA

never too old to reach your dream

1 Like

Aw, This one Looks Good!

1 Like

vincenzo%20shower%203

Do you think we could get ONE more Shower Scene in Eps 19 and 20!!!

Bahahahahahahaha! Is there a favorite shower scene thread???

2 Likes