Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

It was good, just don’t get too upset.

1 Like

maybe someone should finmd out, um no names mentioned, hehehehhe

1 Like

@frustratedwriter, @kdrama2020ali, I just finished watching the final episode of Navillera and it just became one of my favorite k-dramas of all time. As a subber, I usually don’t enjoy translating song lyrics but after watching this drama I agree with others who believe that providing subtitles for song lyrics is one of the things that make Viki superior to NF. Also, I really think NF should have translated the online text at the last scene for the viewers. “지금도 늦지 않았습니다. 일흔의 덕출이 그랬듯, 당신도 할 수 있습니다!” Here is my translation: “It still isn’t late. As the 70-year-old Deok-chul had done, you can do it, too!” Btw, Song Kang is going to be the ML for the upcoming drama Nevertheless.

4 Likes

yes on my own I did interpert it that way, hey this 73 year old lady, and revived and saying its never too late, I can do it too, thats why I said it hit close to home. now to find what makes me happy, well y’all some of you know I love family research, "Genealogy"crochet and sewing, so yes my “happy place”

4 Likes

I wish we could have done a “watch” thread I KNEW this one was going to be good. I love Song Kang I think he has a very bright future! Thanks for letting me know! I can’t wait to watch it and the rest of the cast.

2 Likes

[quote=“frustratedwriter, post:418, topic:36201, full:true”]
maybe someone should finmd out, um no names mentioned, hehehehhe
[/quote]
I might take that as a Challenge! We might have a shower scene THREAD coming up!

2 Likes

Do you think it’s good for a seventeen-year-old to watch? Or do you think I should wait a few more years to understand the drama better?

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I had this on my Watch List ever since its channel was created here on Viki. I’ve gone back to the page more than once but didn’t start watching because I was in the mood for rom-com. And not ONCE did I realize that the ML in the picture is Namgoong Min :scream::scream::flushed: I’ve looked at that picture so many times! And when you posted it, I finally noticed the cast with Namgoong Min as the ML and went “WHAAAAAAAT?” :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: How could a mustache disguise him so well?

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything inappropriate about the show. Just depends on what you like, it is a DARK comedy. I would have watched it at 17.

1 Like

I’m talking about Navillera :sweat_smile:
I don’t mean ‘good’ as in innapropriate scenes…there are some shows that are meant for older audiences even though they’re not explicit…

1 Like

@vivi_1485, I think you would really like Navillera. I highly recommend it.

3 Likes

Sorry, Navillera is worth Song Kang!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But it is about Alzheimer’s - but never giving up on your dreams. I have not watched it yet!
Are you going to watch Awaken now??

2 Likes

intermission

I swear Intermission is killing me!

2 Likes

Do you want to watch it together? If you’ll start, I’ll start too :grin:

2 Likes

ok! I did watch love alarm 1&2

1 Like

vivi yes I do think it would be a good one for you to watch, Navillera, will get you mto thinking, whats your dream, what do you love doing, stuff like that.

2 Likes

Awaken was an awesome drama, just don’t get too upset, the experiments are still going on today, different kinds and all, and that guy is so versitile, loved him in prison doctor, and chief Kim, and the others I can’t think of the names at the moment.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter. Yes, it is never too late. I got my Master’s degree at the age of 63. If you want to do it, go for it!

3 Likes

We can - Do you want to start on Monday? I can start a thread for us to discuss if you want on Monday. I will be adding it in with other dramas that I’m watching to we want so do 2 or 3 episodes a week so we can keep up with each Other???

1 Like

I also got diplomas & certificates, not masters, mind you, but age 54 for me. gathering dust of course! another at 62

2 Likes

Let’s start Monday…3 episodes a week is fine since I’m working on another project :sweat_smile:
Let’s do this!!

2 Likes