Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

Can I have expensive PJs too??? If I was an artist, I would just come on here to laugh my @#$ off at what we crazy women say!!!

Are you guys excited for tomorrow! I am! Vincenzo is mine :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

So what style do you want?
Flowers?

A little leopard?

Top and trousersā€¦

OR -Oh-la-al?
oh-lala

Uh! OH! Derailing this topic!

Back to Vincenzo!

Yea! I canā€™t wait for the next episode! :smiley:

That pinkie promise was so cute! and seems so completely off the wall coming from someone threatening your life! :laughing: But there is actually history to that ā€˜cuteā€™ promise. It looks so cute but did you know that it originated with the Yakuza! (Japanese mafia)

1 Like

Oh my goodness Leopard would be mine! I have purple hair so the crazier the better! I like that last set I think we would be good together! Did you watch ā€œWā€ he gave her the 4 choices and you know what he chose! I kinda like both sets!!!

And yes, the pinkie promise was the greatest and stamping it was even better. Like he could hold that guy out the window with a measuring tape

I think to be like Vincenzo the trouser set would be better! hummmmmmmmm

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah like kdramas funny. and the tiger ojs not for me, the flowers maybe, and like I said, 5 years younger than my youngest son. but still say a good actor even if he does have a baby face

3 Likes

song%20joong%20ki%20vinenzo%202

Yippie! Vincenzo is MinešŸ’™ TODAY!

2 Likes

down girl, down! hehehehehe

2 Likes

Vincenzo is up on Netflix!!! Happy Dance!
Iā€™m telling you! **His eyes!**:blue_heart:New fan, Crushing on Song Joong Ki

Are YOU Watching??? I LOVE it when he says English WORDS! WOW & Relax!:blue_heart:
PJs

Iā€™m making clam chowder! Vincenzo and clam chowder what could be better RIGHT?

3 Likes

So the demonical white truck did a number on your lover boy, and I hope he survives that. Heā€™s fine I was rolling on the floor when the Bar girl in that expensive restaurant jumps so high up (1 hour into the drama) when the male lawyer screamed and laughed to the top of his lungs, and I donā€™t think that was part of the script.

3 Likes

The Heroā€™s Journey! He will always be OK!
Although my boy might be a anti-hero!
hero's%20journey

Remember to blur your spoilers!

Oops, I have not watched Vincenzo yet! Made Lemon Mousse! Waiting for it to chill, then Vincenzo!

3 Likes

Ok, I canā€™t resist telling you this spoiler. I think you can add Vincenzo to your ā€œumbrellaā€ collection.:wink:

5 Likes

thanks for reminding me, gotta go!!

3 Likes

Gosh! I wish it was on Viki! I can add it into my discussions! Aw, Vincenzoā€¦

2 Likes

lemon%20mousse

Ok here is that lemon mousse and ready for Vincenzo!

3 Likes

Wow, that looks delicious!

2 Likes

Beating up the punks cuz they are smoking! Loved it!

My Boy My Boy My Boyā€¦UGH!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

But he still looked beautiful

Heroā€™s journey I tell ya! Call to action, Talked to his Mentor, he will refuseā€¦what happens tomorrow!

This episode: Damn, he looks good in BLUE!song%20joong%20ki%205song%20joong%20ki%206

2 Likes

I saw that it was hilarious!

2 Likes

Ta da! In episode 3, we learn Larry is one of the tenants of the Geumga Plaza! And lots of ā€œLarryā€ in episode 4 so I definitely didnā€™t mishear in episode 1.
Loved the scene with ā€œsomethingā€ in the ā€œchairmanā€™sā€ bed in Episode 4 ā€“ but it wasnā€™t what we Godfather watchers were waiting for.
The ubiquitous unmarked white truck killed two in Episode 3.
Also confirmed that Netflix uses several different subbers for dramas ā€“ apparently one person is assigned a whole episode but there may be another person assigned to the next episode. This switching makes for inconsistency in phrasing and familiarity with American idioms which are vaguely familiar but a little ā€œoffā€.

4 Likes

song%20joong%20ki%20vinenzo%201

Vincenzo #4 Today! Vincenzo is MinešŸ’™
I hear this is the BEST episode so far! Canā€™t wait to watch it!

2 Likes

I missed that, and I watched the first bit several times as I had to start and stop a couple times.

Anyone else like the 007 Opening I think itā€™s COOL!

3 Likes