Are there any K-Dramas about Ninjas or Warriors w/Romance & Action?

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Yup! I figured, something like that (◠‿◕)

1 Like

there are lots of female badass warriors in Under the Power along with some really cool guys too

2 Likes

I have Under The Power in my favorites / watch list. The previews are good! :sparkles::+1:t5::wink:

2 Likes

I just watched a short clip of this! Wow! This guy is handsome! Look forward to watching this.

2 Likes

Oh I watched Under The Power already, from before :grin: I got it mixed up with this one, it is the one I am going to watch on a binge :smile:

Yea the ML male is good, this was the second drama I watched him in, even though the ML female is independent, he manages the swoon effect, and charesmatics :joy: my own word :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

I like the SWOON and the Charesmatics!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing::joy::laughing: The things that pops out of our head! :smile:

The male lead was in this, before I watched Under The Power:

And he was no less charismatic, very goood watches :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

1 Like
2 Likes

Are you watching this?

I watched it!

It’s short, and to the point!

1 Like

Not yet! Gotta finish Mr. Queen

1 Like

Ok - I am loving Tale of Nokdu it has some good fight scenes and women warriors also

1 Like

this is exactly what I wanted. There is some bad@#$ fighting going on in Tale of Nokdu and I didn’t see the bad guy coming. Woman Ninjas and He can fight whether he’s a widow or whether he’s a guy!
Love this show!

2 Likes

Love in the Moonlight! My BOY!

1 Like

Finally Mr. Queen is getting some sword fighting going.

Any new thoughts on dramas with ninja’s, swordsman, warriors with swords?

junho%20warrior
Memories of the Sword

HELLO!
Warrior Junho…???
@my_happy_place
Have you seen this one!?? :fire:

Nope. The only drama I’ve watched him in is, well, you know the one. :grin:

1 Like

I still can’t believe you have not watched WOK of LOVE - Aw his chef self - that was my :purple_heart:

1 Like

I can’t watch it even if I want to right now - you know, that pesky pass thing (JBL is the only free one of his), but I’m also still not ready to cheat on my Lee Kang Doo. I can’t do it.

1 Like

You are good! I started watching Goblin on Viki on the free with commercials at the time! I signed up that day for the pass cuz I couldn’t stand it - that was over a year ago! Good girl you are keeping it loyal to JBL

wok%20kiss%20gif
I love my CHEF JUNHO

3 Likes