Asian Movies

LOL yeah definitely on the day I watch Midas than and watch my baby NMW die…I’ll be a basket-case than anyway!!

1 Like

Sooooooooooo I can expect my heart to be torn out of my chest while it’s still pumping, as the writer rips out my intestines and does a little dance on-top of them …sound like fun…I’ll make popcorn and maybe choke on it to give it just that added touch…

Lol I watched it for 2 days. I didn’t go to school the day after. I was just done. I couldn’t open my eyes anymore because I cried so much.
It didn’t happen again lol I was ill and with 49 Days I was completely broken so I stayed at home for the whole day …

2 Likes

Welllllllllllllllllll that does sound like fun!!! ROFLMFAO Summer Break when school is done!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

loooooooool you can’t understand why i still love it
hahahhaha okay I don’t even know why the heck I like a drama with such an ending, because I hate dramas with a sad ending…
I like that the drama had a message okayyyy hahahahah that’s why I like it. You can imagine from the first episode to the end that there can’t be a happy end

Still Jung Il woo is awesome in there

I love this pic sorry

1 Like

omg foreal? hahaha this drama messed us all up x.D it was getting sooo good but the ending 2 episodes im sorry i felt like i had DIED. hahaha
all my tissues were all over the bed and my eyes and heart hurt.

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! yep, pretty much. thats probably the exact feel i was looking for…

hahahaha you remember when I told you that I stayed at home for a drama… Since we talked about this. I don’t know exactly if it was Faith or 49 Days. But I know now it was 49 Days haha
I don’t know what I told you… However. The point is. This drama is amazing AND sad

GAH!!! dont be sorry about the pic O.O

like i said before… u got guts girl…

@melliebean_2 ill say WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. because of the amount of your heartbreak.

Totally off topic but has anyone tried watching Mimi yet?? I am sooooooooooooooo confused as to WTH is going on…

omg! is the first episode out already? ive been dyingggg to see it

1 Like

Yeah that first link I posted is it I was on the last part of it but seriously I have noooooooooooooooooo idea what I just watched I thought is was cuz I started at 530am with 0 sleep that I couldn’t follow it but just watched the end of it am I’m left going huh???

yes same here

1 Like

lol i think I will take this as a compliment

!!! omg seriously? wahhh i gotta go watch it but, aww, im going to be lost too? x(

Welllllllllllllllllll HELLO THERE…LOL

yes! do that hahaha because anyone who loves it is very brave. looks closer at gif is that rain? LOLOOL

Is there a manga or something??? I mean I read the description and all but I’m seriously confused as to what is going on I feel like I watched it on acid or something NOT that I’ve ever done acid but what I would think it would feel like everything was just all over the place…could be I was tired…idk let me know you’re thoughts after watching it…

Lady and Beyond the Clouds are out too might check them out too see if either of them get me hooked but for now putting *Mimi on hold I’ll come back to it I’m sure but Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee confused @_@