Asian Movies

will do… im not sure if there’s a manga tho… havent heard of it

lollllllll okay, when i catch up to it and watch the other episodes when they come out, ill tell u whether or not i liked it or got it.

Is “The winter wind blows sad”? I have it on my list and I hear good things, but I want happy, upbeat right now.

I liked 49 days… Don’t avoid, embrace! (that’s my 2 cents)

LOL I no doubt will watch it I just have to be in the mood or at least somewhat prepared good god me after Koizora not a pretty sight!!! Then I got hit with Secretly, Greatly I think I’ve had slight depression all day… -_-

I was left confused as hell I NEED someone else to watch it and explain wth I watched cuz I still have no idea what is going on seemed to jump all over the place and I wasn’t sure if some parts were a dream or …yeah completely lost with that one…

U WILL LOVE IT. ITS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD but the ending WILL NOT DISSAPOINT. u will cry tears of joy. its really a great drama with the best ending ive ever seen in a drama.

if u want happy comedy now, this is more serious, mysterious but its really great after the 1st episode.

@Hesto have we got you to check out Full House Thai version it’s been really adorable so far and Mike ohhhhhhhhhh where to begin with him!!! If you need a good laugh though check out Switch Girl I re-watched that one a few days ago :smiley:

slight depression is ehem* not the word… i seriously thought “what now,life? why did u do this too me?”
u will have depression for the next couple days lol. even watching it again(i was showing it to someone and now i cant turn back,i have to finish it with them) and i dont know if i can bear it, i might have to leave the room when my friend puts it on again today,(meaning,the last two episodes). she hasnt seen the end and she’s already depressed. haha im just rewatching the other episodes from the begining and im getting choked up. haha

the thought of that end haunts me right now still not over it yet

cuz like, i can deal with a bad ending and cry, i can deal with some depression stuff, but this… this wasnt just sad. it HURTS. haha

but if u do decide to watch it, message me what you thought about the end.

ROFLMFAO!!! You guys are like the reviews of the sugarless gummie bears

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

scroll down to the review ppl posted everyone knew about the warning but had to try and see for themselves!!! LOL one day there very well could be a post by me cuz I’m like how tasty are they and are the side effects really that bad???

http://www.viki.com/tv/22443c-full-house-need-help

the link here for the Full House Thai version

LLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLL I LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. I AM SAVING THIS PAGE FOR A RAINY DAY x.DDDDDD

"BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I’ve ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I’ve had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell…the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn’t stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there’s more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible."

OMG IM LAUGHING SO HARD IM CRYING
I CANT STOP

2 Likes

That’s HILLLLARIOUS!

I need to send that to my sister.

1 Like

i thought the same!! HAHAHAHA my sis will love this. i was gonna send it to her right now. someone said they were “HOWLING” at these comments.LOL
thats really terrible tho. i would hate to have that feeling and be glued to the toilet all day like that… really, i feel for them…

DIED laughing the reviews just keep going on and on too One writer was 200-250lbs grown man left crying during his ordeal, others were ones that either a family member or friend told them what happened and passed the bag on to them and they took the plunge and thought really how bad could it be!!

omgggggggggg… whoever made these gummie bears must hate humans…

Ahhhhhhhhhh here they all are

http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelrusch/haribo-gummy-bear-reviews-on-amazon-are-the-most-insane-thin

number 7 poor guys

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL omggg

“Be sure to also buy a tub of Oxyclean with this to get the blood and diarrhea stains out of your underwear, clothes, furniture, pets, loved ones, ceiling fans.”

LOLOL on their pets?

thanks. i will NEVER take gummie bears from people unless i buy them myself now,at the dollar store…

1 Like

At least NEVER their new sugar free ones…but you just know someone here is going to be tempted to buy them just to see if it’s true…please don’t be me…please don’t be me…
Great gift for someone you really don’t like though …come to think of it I probably know a few guys that would buy these for pranks on their g/fs…and buddies men…such weird humour thank goodness my hubby won’t do it…