Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

R0Ys

7 Likes

Firstly, I resemble this remark. :rofl: Secondly, it’s not good enough just to stare in order to reach that level, you have to talk about them too. :joy:

9 Likes

Congratiulations!

6 Likes

\ 45x45

kdrama2020ali ALI💜

Regular 18.0k 10.3k 52 8.5k 608 23.8k 309

I have not gotten a badge in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time! But my stats make me laugh! :smile:

5 Likes

:rofl::sob::joy: When you get scared :joy: of heights, send us a :sos: signal :rofl::sob::joy::rofl:

:laughing::joy: Note: The purple plume ‘road runner’ is quite comfortable, not a worry. :rofl:

4 Likes

Screenshot_20211117-151727_Chrome
I’ve seen threads at over 1k in posts, yet they never get this badge, :name_badge: Nice Topic :name_badge:
:woman_shrugging:t5: 왜요?
Case in point, this thread :sewing_needle::thread:
In stark contrast These Red Strings. . . has only three posters, yet is basking in the glory of a Nice Topic :name_badge: badge, and don’t get it twisted, I :heart: both topics.

7 Likes

I think it’s because the original post of the thread has to get 10 likes, no matter how many responses the thread gets.

6 Likes

My point exactly!

That 왜요?! was just bubbling up to come out :rofl:

3 Likes

I noticed this thread only needed one more ‘like’ to reach 10, so I went ahead and gave it to @entwyfhasbeenfound, but then I went to her profile and saw that she already had that badge anyway. Oh well, now she has two.

3 Likes

She had it for another topic.
Focus, focus, focus :eyes:

You can get it more than once! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but for different topics.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw the ‘2’ next to the badge name on her profile.

2 Likes

Now that’s weird, how did she get it before with only 9 :heart:s? 🪄 Magic?:rofl:

1 Like

(Giphy)

4 Likes

angelight313_168ARCHANGEL

Granted 2h NICE SHARE Badge

[Viki Community Team] February 2021 Updates - Editor Role Coming Soon!

3 Likes

Whoo Hoo! This one was really hard to get, given that as a male in a forum populated mostly by females it was really hard to find things to heart that didn’t involve how phwaaaar :heart_eyes: a male actor/Kpop singer is.
First 1-40 ish was ok but after that it was really hard to find anything new for the other 10+, hearting the most trivial of things, it made me feel a little disingenuous at times but Fake it till you make it! :sunglasses:
God, I’m such a badge ho garden hoe.

9 Likes

You finally made it!

5 Likes

Hahahahaaha :rofl:

Now I’m questioning your heasrts :sob:
Hahaha nah, joking :stuck_out_tongue:
Congrats :smile:

6 Likes

I have not been around in a while! I have not gotten a badge in a while!!!

GOBLIN got me a NEW NICE TOPIC!!!

8 Likes

Wow, I hadn’t received a badge in a really long time either, but today I got a ‘Nice Share’

7 Likes

축하 해요!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: @adrianmorales!!
You got one of the harder to get :name_badge: badges!!
https://discussions.viki.com/badges/30/famous-link

3 Likes