BL fan club / fan chat on Viki

I have to agree… I feel like a lot of BL kisses seem more sincere, than most male/female drama kisses. It’s, honestly, one of the reasons I enjoy BL’s so much. Maybe I’m different in thinking this but when I see the sincere kiss scenes, they make me think, “I want someone to kiss me like that”, more than the ones I see in other dramas (not that there aren’t some in other dramas that don’t make me think that too). Also, they tend to warm my heart a bit more and/or bring back memories of some really good kisses I’ve had in the past. Well, that’s just my personal take on it shrugs

8 Likes

It’s available YIPPIE!

My life is complete

7 Likes

Champ from tharn type is in this drama.

4 Likes

And now the thirst comments will begin in a few days… Thanks Viki😉

5 Likes

Why R U I am going to watch it ansd see if its any good, for me, ok?

6 Likes

The synopsis is quite good, and cast are from tharn type.
Did anyone finish watching this?

3 Likes

I watched it but in all honesty I forgot everything about it already, so it couldn’t have been great, then again it wasn’t awful either. I don’t remember much but I remember that I found the characters Jeno & Near confusing, they are real life brothers, and look a lot alike, so I had them mixed up from time to time. If I recall correctly Jeno & Chris, who were Seo & Khuli In TharnType, were my favorite couple.

4 Likes

Thank you for the review! :heart:

2 Likes

It is very STEAMY for a BL - but Fighter and Tutor are my FAVORITE - I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

3 Likes

Why R U is available in my country, so I can watch it as well. :slight_smile: I have seen the first episode and so far I like the show, it has humor and I’m curious to what has happened in their past and what will happen next. (I skipped the special, I would like to watch the special after I’ve seen the whole series.)

I haven’t seen Second Chance yet. It’s on my want to watch list, like padmalayag, I’m curious too.

All episodes for Bad Buddy are available (on YT). I finished watching BB. It started strong and the main leads were cute together, but I don’t know, I wouldn’t rate this show very high, even though the show had some nice twists and surprises in the last episode. Perhaps I was expecting more conflicts and tension.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I’m at episode 12 of Why R U and I realized the last three episodes are a special, so I’m near the end already and I don’t want it to end yet. (Wondering what Fighter’s father will do now).
I can see why you love Fighter and Tutor. :kissing_heart:

I couldn’t find a thread about bromance (only one specific for Korean Bromance or about the series called Bromance). Can I post this here or should I start a new thread?

Killer and Healer is the show I’m currently watching, it’s not BL, but Bromance ( it is labeled as a censored romance on MDL). After seeing a couple of series with a school setting I was in the mood for something different. K&H has a thriller element in it, so only watch it if you like thrillers. I like it so far, but I was a bit confused about the story (How they suddenly were at home) and I just realized that I accidently skipped episode 4, thus so far I’ve seen ep 1,2,3,5 and I’m halfway ep 6, but now I’ll return to watch ep 4, whoops. Even though I mixed up the order of the episodes I still like the show so far.

5 Likes

Is there anyone online ryt now who wants to join a watch party?
Drama: Happiness
Language: English
Episode: 1
ML: Park Hyun Sik😌

2 Likes

Maybe I should just start another topic just for watch parties… sorry for bothering ya’ll :pray:

2 Likes

Read it after you watch the video

How’s my joke?

2 Likes

I’d love to join!!

Currently watching bl series

2 Likes

Maja aa gya bro… but did u know, Bas and Copter from the series “2Moons” are a real couple, don’t believe? go and check them out.

1 Like

I received a message (update from Viki), and this time (for the first time) it was specially devoted to BL’s. :slight_smile:
I’ll post it here, in case you are not receiving these messages:

Enjoy watching them!

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too. Getting us hyped, I see. :grin:

4 Likes