BL fan club / fan chat on Viki

Hola yo del futuro, 2022 yo estoy enganchada con el BL, me fascina, he visto muchos bl tailandés y uno que otro coreano y japonés, hasta ahora con el que me quede fascinada es "mi tesorito "recientemente lo pasaron a viki y lo volvi a ver por segunda vez. Esta serie es diferente a otras , ya en esta las canciones son cantadas por los actores, y eso le da un toque de realismo al drama.

S. Korea bls definitely have more tame plots but that’s not a deal breaker for me. It’s more how they filmed this particular one. It felt rushed. There’s nothing that pulled me in as a viewer.

This is only the 2nd S. Korean bl I’ve seen. The first one was, Semantic Error.

2 Likes

The cream of the crop from S. Korea is To My Star 2. From my perspective, it’s a masterpiece and it goes places I have never seen in BLs before. (It’s necessary to watch To My Star first.)

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending! I’ll have to watch those two for sure. I’ve seen clips here and there and they looked interesting. Will come back to this thread when I watch them. :smile:

2 Likes

Is this Cutie Pie?
Welcome to the world of BL. :slight_smile:
After you watch a few more BLs you’ll probably realize that it is quite common for one or more of the actors in a Thai BL to sing the OST.

Do you recommend Tharn type if you’ve seen it?

2 Likes

Yes, TharnType is really good. I was not so keen on TharnType 2, but the first one is definitely worth watching.

1 Like

ok thanks ill watch it soon!

Tharn Type yo solo vi la primera temporada, la recomiendo, aparte de contiene varias escenas hot, aunque hay capítulos de relleno.

1 Like

I started a collection of BLs - tell me any you would add if you see some missing - I am still working on it -
I have not seen them all so if once I watch them I don’t like them I will take them out -

Like In House Beloved I Do - I can’t recommend I hated how it progressed but the young guy was so CUTE

1 Like

have you seen Until we meet again? If i have seen one you haven’t I wiil send you the title. I just started watching Love in the air.

send your list.

@manganese - :speech_balloon:
Well written, totally agree.
I emphasize that the actors’ performance and assumption of the roles of what they are not is a responsibility that they assume, and the success and credibility of the character additionally demonstrates that the actors in question have a high emotional intelligence.
Forcing someone to join something they don’t feel, in the case of LGBTQ+ families, is no different from those who force an LGBTQ person to stop being.
(I feel only pity and sorrow for those who do this, it denote that they do not have the necessary abilities to understand , accept etc)

3 Likes

the above Boy Love Madness - is my collection - you just click on it

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone would recognize a scene and could remember the name of the drama. In summary as it’s fairly long. :arrow_down:

Summary

University setting, I’m quite certain it was Halloween. They were doing a scavenger hunt, haunted house or something, and had to turn in their phones before entering, one of the guys is friends with the school doctor. They ‘accidentally’ get locked in the medical office, not an accident at all though, the friend unplugs something that somehow shuts down the door, without the other guy knowing. While locked in they get hungry and eat the doctor’s secret stash or ramen, I think it was hidden in the skeleton. They are locked in all night for some good bonding time, I can’t remember if either confessed, probably one did while the other was sleeping, but I’m not sure of that.

Why can I remember this scene, fairly detailed, but can’t remember what BL it’s from? lol

Hi @sweetybirdtoo, it sounds like the Taiwanese gay drama We Best Love: No. 1 For You.

The second installment is We Best Love: Fighting Mr 2nd.

Both of these are excellent viewing (in my opinion).

2 Likes

Thank you, now I have to rewatch it, at least it one of the dramas, I really liked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It definitely was in We Best Love. I watched it when it was released, so it had been a while since I watched it. I thought it had The Best cliffhanger for Season 2 and was about to be so upset about waiting for it, until I realized S2 was already scheduled for release just a month later.

2 Likes

I’m replying over here since we’re no longer talking about bands/groups.
Yes I’ve been watching Vice Versa, I’m just waiting for that last episode to be released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The stars of “Semantic Error,” Park Seo Ham and Park Jae Chan, won the Best Couple Award at the 2022 APAN Star Awards. I don’t know if this award is fan voted or not, but I think it is a first to give a best couple award to a BL show. ( I could be wrong) Anyway, congratulations!
https://www.soompi.com/article/1547373wpp/winners-of-the-2022-apan-star-awards

3 Likes