BL fan club / fan chat on Viki

Hi. I am from India too. My first ever BL drama was Because of you. It wasn’t very good. I thought I might not be into BL but then I gave it another chance and watched Tharntype. It got me hooked on BL. I watched it sure I was gonna hate it but it was too cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So a friend asked the question - Is there a series where you actually get to see the BL couple live as a couple? Not just a get together at the end and THE END.?

Is the HIStory series like that?

I don’t know if that’s a question that can be answered without spoiling things? :thinking:

2 Likes

Just the fact I guess that it shows a good BL relationship - them together - for more than just the ENDING of the show - make sense

Yes, my favorite BL drama :

2 Likes

Ooooooh I am watching this one tonight! Thanks!

I am also a fan of To My Star. I feel its different from others and gives a lot of importance on feelings and the leads acting was so natural unlike many others

edit: i finished watching HIS - I DIDN’T THINK I WOULD FALL IN LOVE for the 2nd time and i really loved it AGAIN. it was so natural and … it is one in my fav chart
can u guys rec some drama like that

3 Likes

@wanted101, Have you watched the 2nd His? That one’s a movie not a series, not really a continuation, or even much like the first, but still really good. If you’re wanting a sweet drama like His - I Didn’t Think I Would Fall in Love, I’d suggest Mr. Heart (series or the movie, they’re the same) or Color Rush, or Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!

I really liked My Day the Series, the acting & writing aren’t actually the best but the couple is really sweet, it’s not one for my Innocent or Sweet BL Dramas collection, it’s got some :fire: steamy scenes :fire: even though I saw someone mention they weren’t ready for it, I. Wasn’t. Ready.

2 Likes

thank uuuu for ur recs :relaxed:
i had watched that movie and other series too except my day and cherry magic . i will check that out.
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! thats an interesting title.

1 Like

I finished watching the second HIS and I liked it a lot. It’s very natural, looks like real life.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m late but I’m definitely part of the BL fan club! :raised_hand: :smile:

2 Likes

What’s your favorite so far? I loved To My Star Movie version - So far my favorite!

1 Like

I started with The Untamed and I’m completely smitten but I’m actually here to get tips for more!!!

2 Likes

There is a SIDE BL starting in Love is Science and cutie couple in that one too.

I am watching Be Love In House - I do I do

I wanna watch Color Rush

2 Likes

i would like to rec We Best Love : No 1 For You.S1.(taiwanese)
S2 is also there but i like S1 more.
one of the lead dislikes the other at first because he is always no 1 and later only he realises that the other one was becoming no 1 only for his attention

1 Like

Have u watched the drama HIS ? i like it more than the movie. if u havent i recommend it . there is no cringy scenes and its so beautiful

1 Like

I’d recommend Until We Meet Again, it’s painful & heart wrenching but so, good. This one isn’t for the faint of heart, it needs TW for suicide (not really a spoiler, you learn about it the first episode)

One of my favorites would have to be 2gether. After hearing Sarawat (the name of one of the ML) in this drama, I was thrown watching Manner Of Death, because sarawat is actually a title, it means police inspector (Manner of Death has the same leads as Togher With Me)

2 Likes

The BL “Tale Of One Thousand Stars” is at GMMTV’s YouTube website for free. This is both a very entertaining and a very touching drama. The opening theme song for this show is one of the prettiest and most haunting I’ve ever heard.

Regards,
Mn

2 Likes

No I haven’t, but I will :smiley:

There is a Scene in Tharn/Type Eps 6 4/4 (12:11 min in) when Type actually is sweet to Tharn for the first time and gently kisses him! Aw, that is a sweet scene.