Bride of The Century

Welllllllllllllllll we don’t know it was LMFAO “one time” one night yes but… cough blushes I’ll leave those thoughts for the other chat room!! :stuck_out_tongue:

And GLOMPS misssssssssssssssssssssss you!!!

Are they related by blood in that one as long as there is no blood ties tis all good but otherwise yeah skin crawls

No they are not. Boy is living in the same house with her pretending being her brother. He is falling in love while girl is confused about her feelings, knowing that it’s wrong to see the “brother” as a man

But beside that it’s a beautiful story you should try it out . Really love that drama

SHIIIIIITTT mellie !!! Definitely continue watching beyond the clouds !!!
I was like "okay not thaaaat great " till episode 5 . After episode 5 it’s getting awesome.
I am at episode 8 now and I like this drama very much. Slow beginning but it really is getting better

2 Likes

Yes, that used to be how the avatar function worked but my avatar isn’t appearing here even though I have one on my main viki profile. I guess this whole disappearing avatar thing is a viki glitch and I just have to wait it out.

LMAO!!..now that you mention it, I doubt it was a “one time” thing. …it was probably a LONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG night XDDD

1 Like

Hey guys,look what I have here. Isn’t it crazy to see three together like this…SO WEIRD

2 Likes

Yeah I rather enjoyed ep 1 but it didn’t grab me right away but it’s on my list to continue just haven’t got around to it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
I hope the writers give us ANOTHER WEDDING SCENE between Doo rim and Kang-joo because I personally feel that the first wedding isn’t valid. He exchanged vows with someone he wasn’t too sure about.

Besides, it would be nice if there was another wedding because during the 1st one, Doo rim’s wedding dress was bordering on UGLY.

2 Likes

LOL that’s the nicest I’ve seen his mom look she actually looks friendly here!!! All of them together not glaring heehee WOW though what absolutely stunning women… LOL her mom is also in Faith as the fire woman every episode I watch I’m like I knew you would be pureeeeeeeeeee evil!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL. His mom does look like an angel in that picture…oh, the IRONY! :smiley:

@melliebean_2: please refresh my faltering short-term memory. 1) what bracelet-tree connection? 2)what’s the fire lady all about?

The mom was the fire women in faith. Lee min ho’s drama

3 Likes

Sooooo agree. .
There should be definitely a second wedding and pls a better wedding dress… what was that ? Beside the fact that the dress wasn’t pretty. The event for that kind of dress isn’t even a birthday party …

1 Like

When DR dropped her bracelet KJ found it ( LOL it suddenly dragged itself to his foot like a magnet!! :stuck_out_tongue: ) and he hung it on a tree where NDR found it :slight_smile:
Ahhhhh her mom is also in the drama ** Faith** she plays the fire woman pure evil burns people alive etc… XDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Ohhh that women. She can play evil roles very well. She is a good actress. Even in the drama sometimes I thought that her behaviour towards DR is true , but at the end she was just two faced
The way she touched lee min ho at the night scene while eun soo was sleeping. I really got mad :smiley:

LOL!!! Whatever do you mean I thought her grandmother hand weaving table cloth was just the right kind of ** ohhhhhhhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuuuuu she didn’t** deja vue of Tan horrid horrid sweater collection…

seriously one of these days we will see this…and expect to be all is that pretty… o_O

1 Like

I guess I can’t help it. I have to see to learn and remember. That visual totally brought it.

@melliebean_2: I had totally forgotten about that tree. I guess I move forward so quickly nothing sinks in.

Thanks.

She looks really young in this picture.

I think we need another wedding … purely because he thought he was marrying another girl, they need another one so he can really marry DR.
Also, Disliked the dress… I don’t need layers of lace and taffeta but maybe something a touch more elegant.