Bride of The Century

Just finished watching ep 11 and waiting for ep 12 to get released going to be any min now!! :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know if it was just me but ep 11 was …

idk maybe I’m just in a mood but it didn’t hold it usual pull for me except for the last 5 mins than I was YES sooooooooooo here’s hoping ep 12 makes up for it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha omggf i was just about to write

My thoughts the whole episode long
“R U serious ?” “Skiiiiiip” "really? " “boring” “what the hell am i watching right now? I could sleep.”

Hope it will get better in the next episode but i really doubt it…

Last 10 minutes i was like . Okay boy good you are feeling that sth is wrong come on
But I really didn’t like this episode at all

The whole "Oppaaaa opppaaa " thing is soo annoying -.-’

KK just finished ep 12 and it made up for the the let down ep 11 was!! :stuck_out_tongue:
WARNING SPOILERS

fav scene grandma throw her famous bucket of salt screaming get lost asshole LOL

and him not so ninja like at the hospital…

these parts broke my heart…

they are apparently finishing up filming of the last ep and the pics are floating around I’m guessing DR and KJ baby??

Wow! Where do you find the time?! You are so fast!!! When I read the part about spoilers, I thought I was going to be okay, because I watched both episodes… Honestly, since I’ve gotten over my initial “must have it NOW” phase, I started to be able to fall asleep since last week; and this week, I didn’t even watch any raw episodes. During the show today, though, the thought of a honeymoon baby did cross my mind, and wondered what DR would do about it if he already announced the YK marriage. Plus, I thought DR loved KJ too much to just leave his ring hanging on a random tree in the mall. I thought she’d treat the ring like those other women treat that wedding shoe and just pull it out and look at it randomly when reminiscing. Another random thought I had was “why does DR stay and banter with this guy when her friend and grandmother’s lives are at stake?” Couldn’t she just go to another town and stay around YH as he convalesces? Easy lie to grandma: he needs the fresh sea air to convalesce. Stay here with JJ and mind the restaurant. YK’s mother’s the master of hiding someone in plain sight, and they need a new place that KJ doesn’t know about to keep all those people safe. Anyway…my mind was rambling quite a bit today.

1 Like

Yeah, I did think that DR abandoning her ring on that tree was too much. But,I have actually liked the turn of things overall.

I am excited at the hope of honeymoon baby as well. I know that 13 and 14 will probably be quite angsty and depressing, but, I am looking forward to 15 and 16 in the hope that they are upbeat, funny, and sweet.

2 Likes

Yeah same here
Episode 12 was much better than Episode 11
I hate that kdrama fact, when the girl pretends to not love the guy and when she’s caring for someone else. I mean men okay he helped you and almost died for you but it’s annoying :smiley: can’t see my baby hurt lolol

Btww i noticed (maybe i am late)
In every kdrama there is that moment when the main lead is stalking the girl he just broke up with and smiling. After realising that they smile they are always saying :" what am i doing here" (i said that before he even thought about saying that sentence lol. I was like YES i knew it.

2 Likes

I didn’t think 11 was all that bad… It wasn’t AWESOME like the previous 10 had been, but they kept things moving and he figured it out sooner than I was expecting. Also I kept chanting " Do not sleep with her!" what ever you do don’t sleep with her! and then wondering if there could be a baby plot twist with DR… but that might be my American TV soap opera background coming out.

More food for thought. . . Why would DR leave her ring on a tree? I understand that it was so roo Mi could find it… but come on now… one would not just leave the symbol of the love they were willing to die for on a tree in the mall.

I think 13 and 14 are going to be heart wrenching . . .

1 Like

oh the Kdrama cliche! LOL. So I guess that “one time” did result into a pregnancy.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a discussion for this drama. Glad I found it :))

Yeah, the episode pace kinda slowed down a bit. I remember when I was still at episode 7…those times I couldn’t sit still waiting for new episodes …but now I am like “I am still enjoying this drama but not as much.”

Exactly. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

CHIZZY!!! long time no SEEE!!!

1 Like

I know right? You could find me on some currently airing drama channels since I am active over there but not here on discussion. Hesto please can you tell me how to change my avatar. I have been trying to figure it out but have no idea how…i came back here today and realized my avatar was a blank :frowning:

I noticed a lot of avatars disappeared and I’m not quite sure why… The avatar is linked to your main viki profile (under edit profile) . If you change it there it should change over here.

I may need to come over to the on air dramas more often :slight_smile:

Yeah episode 11 gave me that feeling
Hope it will get better soon…

Well I think she hung the ring on the tree to tie it into when her bracelet was found hanging on that other tree well at least that’s how I took it…but yeah I sooooooooooo wouldn’t be doing that!!! That’s a proof of her love for me that really seemed to far fetched ROFLMFAO Ghost popping out from time to to totally Legit hang that rock of a ring on a true…unrealistic!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
She loves him and still can’t let go even though she knows the danger plus he just seems to always hit the right buttons to set her off!! GREAT chemistry between those two!!

Yeah I agree I’m betting they rip out our still beating heart…slice open our insides and do a little dance on our intestines…I’ve already got a box of tissue ready for it!!! D;

LOL!!! Soooooooooooo true and tbh I find it way too creepy that he’s in love with his sister’s twin…I just can’t get over the EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww factor of that…

Yeaaaaahhh it’s weird and creepy
I don’t know why I was okay with such a story in that winter the wind blows.

Yeah I mean 11 wasn’t that bad but just not up to par to what the rest have having said that it’s still better than alot of eps out there in other dramas!! :stuck_out_tongue: ROFLMFAO!!! I like your chant!!! I’m pretty sure there is a baby twist unless that baby boy is someone’s on set kid won’t that be a bummer…
Yeah the could of done that better regarding the ring like Roo Mi is such a sneaky witch she totally would of stole it somehow!!! C’Mon this is a woman that stands outside and stalks her rivals…
13 and 14 I don’t know if I should watch raw so I’m prepared but don’t know what they say or wait for the subs and no doubt become a panda…