Bride of The Century

Oh, wow. They’re sooooo adorable!

OMGGGG and I thought I am wrong !!! Definitely that restaurant

1 Like

I thought the same thing!!! I 've been searching all morning for pictures of the inside of Flower Boy Raymun shop… I distinctly remember seeing the rose on the door. . . Now I’m going to have to watch Flower Boy Raymnu shop … again.

I’m not sure how they are going to do it… We still have 12 episodes left and I’m not sure how much story remains…
(I’m starting to get worried it’s going to jump the shark)

I kinda don’t understand the plans of the mom and YK I have no idea what they are thinking.
It’s confusing for me but I love that fact haha

There plan is to make Kang Ju and Do Rim make the decision to marry each other and therefore removing themselves of any guilt regarding her death. “Well, She chose to marry him even though she knew she was going to die. . . that’s not our fault” Where as before they were tricking Do Rim into the marriage knowing she would die.

Then when Do Rim dies, they’ll do a quick switch-a-roo and put YK in. Bingo problem solved.

I love his face when looks the lingerie!!! It´s hilarious!!! hahahahahahaha

Ohhhhhh but why did YK say she would stop everything and break if the engagement when they want them to marry ?

What does “jump the shark” mean?

Someone explain to me, please. Did he want her in the lingerie or did he want her to wear the wig and the other outfit?

Jumping the Shark… Let see how to explain.

The original term “Jump the shark” has to do with an episode of happy days when the writers had the Fonz jump over a shark on water skies. It is a moment in the show when it all goes down hill and it’s no longer quality program.

Does that make sense?
If not here is the urban dictionary. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jump%20the%20shark Which may provide more insight.

YK later said that if Doo RIm could convince Kang Ju to marry her (YK) than she would still go through with the wedding.

So more of same… she is trying to get Do Rim and Kang Ju to willing marry each other.

Ahhhhh thank youuu !!

totally. thanks.

Yeah but here’s the issue with that if he is not a step brother and is related by blood that just turns his liking DM to a whole new level of creepiness and** Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww**. So I’m really hoping they explain that soon cuz wanting to marry your little sister doppelganger is just soooooooooooooo wrong…and I consider myself a pretty open minded person but incest yeah soooooooooo not okay with that… now if he’s not the biological father of him and adopted him than that would be fine still kinda o_O but yeah…

He’s a man he was totally thinking of her in the lingerie…LOL he can be a bit of a perv at times shown when he pushed her down on the bed loved when she bit him!!! He was just joking around but must guys won’t actually push a girl onto a bed tease her yes but… :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s my opinion of him anyway since he also does the ninja quick kiss attack when ever he can he not that innocent!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s not a stomach-turning situation; but I’m positive YK is his real blood-related half sister.

That’s so funny, because his brother called him out for not being very affectionate, but put that caveat insert about him being a man and therefore having animalistic instincts or something. (I don’t remember the exact phrasing that was used.)

Hahahhahaha I love his moves. It’s like " omgg did he just do that ? AHHHHHHH"
At least I react like that haha

Was that in episode 8?
I think I need rewatch 7 & 8 … I was multitasking and I think I missed a thing or two. (Namely, what Kang told RooMi that he knew what the lingerie meant, yeah I missed a little something there)