Bride of The Century

The lingerie bit was in episode 6. I read the subtitles, but I was confused about the meaning. If you were asking about his brother’s remark, that was in episode 3 after the showcase kiss.

Aaahhh I remember now! Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

I am so excited right now. I just remembered that I’ll be able to watch episode 9 on TV Chosun tomorrow morning. Yay!

:open_mouth: I wanna watch toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! LOL

2 Likes

E 9 raw is out!!!

1 Like

Waaaahaaa!! I’m going to be good and try not to watch it until Monday!

Hahahaha same here

What do you think will happen? Will DR give up her identity so that she can be with JK as YK? Will JK give up his house to be with DR?

I think one of the reasons I like this drama so much is because there are so many possibilities, so I can’t predict how everything will turn out.

Wow!! I must say that took I turn I never thought of. No spoilers here, but let’s definitely talk about episodes 9 and 10 when subtitles come out.

I watch 9 and 10 without subs, I was in all ______O what happened!!!
SPEECHLESS!!!
Bloop! I have to watch with subs!

1 Like

I already went crazy because i didn’t watch yet T_T

Whyyyyy viki whyyyyyy

OMG!!! Just finished watching ep 9 and saw the preview for 10!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

I started to watch the raw than got side tracked and thought I’d wait for the subs to come out. I think if she doesn’t die they are going to try to murder her is my newest theory…going to see if ep 10 is out subbed WOW though the end of 9 goosebumps

OOOOOMNMMMMMGFFFFFFT THIS DRAMA IS AMAZİNG

How perfect is this guy ?? That was the best proposal I’ve ever seen in a kdrama seriously sooooo cute

And that kisss… damn it’s awesome

That ending gave me goosebumps omggg I can’t believe it !!
I thought that ghost is good I am confused

And yess they will so murder her !!
When I saw him in the preview searching for her i was like “okay don’t worry nothing happens everything is fine !!”

And I know it’s a damn melodrama but I want a happy end for real

1 Like

OMG!!! Just finished ep 10!!!WOW and the preview for ep 11 sooooo who do you think that was DR or YK at the end I think it is YK (eye make up looks like her style) and he figured it out right away at least I hope!! :stuck_out_tongue:

SPOILER PICS LOL don’t look!! :wink:
this reminded me soooooooooooo much of the online game Fiesta when you get married little hearts float around you…first online game I ever played and where I met my hubby!! :smile:

he soooooooo cute…

some of my fav scenes

this cracked me up jealous of a what is she 10 yr old!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I read that our little cutie Coco comes back and plays a back part too here’s hoping YK has allergic reaction from hell and dies…

And what an interesting twist with the Ghost and her grandmother!!! I can’t wait til next week!!!

3 Likes

KML @ allergic reaction comment @melliebean_2 and do you make those gifs yourself? if so, how?

spoiler alert:

i think DR gets away (with YH’s help), because she was wearing a different outfit in one of the scenes. (no way YK would be caught dead in a DR sweater!) however, i think YK’s the one who gets the journal page (and who knows what complication that’ll bring), plus she’s in the “who are you?” scene, because she’s wearing the same coat from the office when her “bestie” called her out for not wearing the couple ring. he had to figure it out this episode, because they’re finally going to be spending more time together. up to now, they haven’t even had 20 minutes airtime together, so even though he picked up on one or two things before, it just wasn’t enough to oust her yet.

Thoughts post ep9&10

1. I can’t believe she’s still not even telling her grandmother what’s going on. That’s the real family that has a say as to whether or not to oppose her identity scandal.

2. I wonder if the bride at the beginning was her grandmother’s sister or something.

3. DR really looses herself too easily. What in the world was that racket when she saw Kim Bong Sook?!

4. Couldn’t she have talked just a little bit faster right before they left the cabin or better yet, spilled her beans at dinner? So frustrating, all these complications… But hey, at least she made an effort. If she didn’t try at all, it would be even harder for him to accept in the end.

5. Just where is that cabin? I know it’s the same one from before, but it seems to be pretty far away judging by when YH got there.

6. She could’ve put her coat back on before going outside the church and posing for the spy’s pics.

7. Boy oh boy is YK’s expression scary!

8. Hahaha! All that planning, and they didn’t take the ring? I wonder if they didn’t get the necklace, either.

Man oh man, looking forward to next week!! :wink:

1 Like

@dramaaaaa: the proposal was most definitely amazing!! and don’t worry, this ghost is good. she was testing DR’s love, and she put the mom and driver to sleep.

1 Like

I wish I don’t know how they are made either I just get them from tumblr or google image :stuck_out_tongue:

Thing that really irked me was that she didn’t tell him before they got married!!! I think marriage is a pretty sacred thing though I’ll be the first to admit my views are pretty open about it but your spouse should at least know who you really are!!!
And not being open and honest with your family… yeah not a fan of that either…
I think the first bride might be her grandmother who ran away failing the test…
LOL DR just goes nuts sometimes loveeeeeeeee that about her character.
IKR!!?? just spit it OUT I was scream at the screen like a crazy woman…
Apparently the cabin in on top of a big ass mountain!! LOL
Who was taking those pics is what I was wondering and how the heck did they know they would be at that Church o_O.
I really don’t like YK like at all…I’m kinda hoping her and the evil b*tch moms get taken care of by our friendly ghost!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Next week should be just as AWESOME!!!

I think you’re right. Even if what the ghost lady said was scary about not being accepted by KJ, she would’ve been a better person if she told him before they got married, so he could make his choice as a free man, and she just accept the punches and roll with them. her decision was full-on selfish from so many aspects.

I think the spy pics was the mom/driver who’d been following them all day.

1 Like