Bride of The Century

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah than they could get the same outfit for the wicked stepsister…did I mention I really don’t like YK…

It’s amazing how different she can make them while filming simultaneously. YK straight up gives you the creeps, and DR’s like a live dancing teddy bear.

1 Like

IKR!!! You know it’s a good actress when you just adore her and completely hate her all in one show!! :smiley:

2 Likes

OOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG

i just finished episode 10 and omggg that was just good i was screaming like a crazy psycho . Yes double crazy juust awesome drama it’s definitely going to be one of my top 5 if the ending is good.
I love the actress i think she made it to one if my favorite ones. How she can make ppl hate and love her at the same time

And my poor baby should accept her how she is , who cares about identity
But i agree with everything you said I am too lazy to comment at it hahaha

Btw omggg that thing with the grandmother bothers me . Shiiiiiit
I was wondering why DR looks like the first bride who died. Soooooo is the grandmother that bride ?? Creeeeeppyyyy

1 Like

I think the Grandmother is but she failed the test or couldn’t accept the struggle her life would be for love…I’m still kinda creeped out that they still haven’t clarified the are they related by blood or step siblings LOL every time DM turns him down she must be thinking ewwwwwwww no thank you dude who is in love with his sister doppelganger…her mind screaming CREEPY ASS OPPA go to therapy just soooooooooooo not right… -_-. yeah the girls looking exactly the same no explanation I’m fine, weird and wacky Ghost no problem, dude in love with his sister’s look a like huge issue for me want that straightened out ASAP cuz I just can’t like his char as a result of me thinking Ewwwwww everytime he is suppose to be acting all in love pukes

2 Likes

Okay I havent’ finished the new episodes so I have my hand covering the screen … but I have a question… Wasn’t this drama 20 episodes last week? NOw it’s down to 16?
(Much better in my opinion but am I remembering Incorrectly?)

I always look that up at Asianwiki and here it was always 16 Episodes O.o

Poor @Hesto you know you are watching too many dramas when they start to blur together :stuck_out_tongue: BoTC has always been to my knowledge 16 eps maybe you’re thinking of EC with it being 21 eps??

I remember seeing it listed on one site as 20 episodes, so @Hesto probably saw it there. Most others have been saying 16 all along, though.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhh mystery solved!!! Though I still believe @Hesto is juggling about as many series as me ATM!! :stuck_out_tongue:

ATM? Automated Teller Machine?

Yeah, I figured it out MDL had it has 20. . .I’m super happy because as much as I love this show… I don’t think it could do 20 episodes at the pace it’s going.

Totally Squealing at the end of 9

ATM= at the moment

LOL Automated Teller Machine???

WHUAT ? hahahahaha girl what are you thinking ?

1 Like

HAHAHAHQHAHAHAHA you Crack me up with your dog gif ahhaahhaahhaha totally gonna save this one hahahahahahahahahhaha

That’s the only Acronym I could think of for “ATM”… :slight_smile: DOh!
I didn’t make any sense so I had to ask :blush:

1 Like

@melliebean_2 & @alienluvah - Okay… that Cabin appears to be fairly far away… an excellent time to bring up sensitive subjects such as… by the way I’m not YK I’m DR.

I think ya’ll are right… the gran is a previous bride whose love was not strong enough.

I think… everyone is going to figure out that YK is not DR and then they are going to have to hunt down DR and it’s going to be a big hairy mess… I can hardly wait!!

1 Like

Totally agree ALL Hell is about to let loose when he finds out what’s happening!! Can’t wait to see his facial expression I’m sure it will be gif worthy!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@melliebean_2 and @alienluvah you make gifs in photoshop.
Anywho… I’m going crazy waiting for the rest. Too much suspense and it’s seriously making me craZY!
Im wondering about the grandmothers and how they’re both connected. Something must be up since they both have one of the shoes. and that diary… Also them evil smirks wth if i see that smirk again eh…
I wonder how this actress lives in real life… Must be hard dealing with being bipolar on screen!

1 Like

KML @ that bipolar comment

1 Like

Hey remember wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back at the beginning when his grandmother first saw DR and started freaking out your not his bride!!! I guessing her grandmother was suppose to marry CKJ grandfather and that’s why she had that reaction totally makes sense now at the time I was HOW the heck did the crazy old broad figure it out!!!

1 Like