Bride of The Century

Right !!! So she is the second bride after DR grandmother ran away?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I think anyways makes sense why she freaked out so much!!! ROFLMFAO and peed on her!!!

2 Likes

Well Done Detective Mellie! I think you are right.

1 Like

Oh, wow! Way to make a connection! That sounds just about right. Iā€™ve been reading on some other sights, and some people are still thinking DR and YK are twins; but I donā€™t see how a woman can have two babies and not know, so if they are related, I think it would have to be cousins. Sometimes cousins look alike, and enough time and generations have passed that family couldā€™ve lost touch. Plus YKā€™s dadā€™s dead, so if he was the connection to DRā€™s grandmother, the others wouldnā€™t know.

They could be twins I canā€™t remember if they ever say what age DR parents got lost at sea so in theory her ā€œparentsā€ could be a made up story the grandmother come up with but yeah how the mother wonā€™t know she had twinsā€¦unless her baby died at birth and the father did the famous baby swap/stealā€¦or YK is adoptedā€¦but donā€™t think so cuz the comment about the father having an affair at the beginning when they first met DRā€¦they can just stick with the Doppelgangerā€¦Iā€™ve watched toooooooo many dramas soooooooooo many plots running through my head yet nowā€¦

1 Like

But, hey, thatā€™s the great thing about this show! Itā€™s got so many possibilities to play out still.

I just wish they would clear up the whole brother/sister thing is he a creeper that needs to go to therapy or for the love of god no blood relation sooooooooooo itā€™s okay to love your sisters cloneā€¦thatā€™s the only thing that bothers me about itā€¦

I totally understand Iā€™m still wondering if he has to do with the fact he might even be Doo Rimā€™s brother. Eww justhing about it. But Now thanks to being too much into the beginning i have to go back and rewatch the beginning to notice the grandma freaking out scene. One thing iā€™m also wondering is what they will do with doo rim! is it going to be like a disney princess style thing lock her up till her prince charming comes and gets her or the normal korean theme of sending her to another country.
I just canā€™t want to watch the coming weeks!

Sheā€™s only going to be locked up for part of one episode next week. YH is following her.

WoW! Not next week-this week. Time sure flies when youā€™re having fun! Ep11 is out tomorrow morning ESTā€¦~25hrs and counting!!

I like it. I can see here trapped in a tower waiting for her hair to grow.

SideNote: There is some shadiness regarding the family lineage and they have to clear up some issues on the family tree. Although I appreciate YH oppa, I am having difficulties with him hitting on DR. (similar to what Mellie saidā€¦ I can suspend my imagination for doppelgangers and ghosts, but flirting with a girl that looks so much like your sister she could stand in for her. . . I donā€™t think so!)

1 Like

Love this drama, and I Im happy is developing so fast,I just hope that when he realizes that she is not who she says she is they donā€™t spend 5 episodes suffering, in pain agony with tons of flashbacks lol

If that happens, Iā€™ll be majorly disappointed, because itā€™s kept such a fast pace up to now.

1 Like

haha you have spoil all dear !!

Iā€™m with you about the Oppa storyline. I really think itā€™s sick.

If that happens then what a wasteā€¦

I think the same is kinda weird too, is like he had feelings for the other one, but since with this one is okay and is not his sister is okay, they still look exactly the same that should be confusing for him but is not

They should have called this Bipolar Love instead. Canā€™t wait till tomorrow!

2 Likes

Lol I havenā€™t see the episode yet but Iā€™m about to.

And from all of what I was thinkingā€¦ KABOOM! this episode was epic!