Bring me a Tissue/Dramas that make you CRY

I kinda suggest SKY Castle, i love it and its kinda sad.

1 Like

its on youtube. https://youtu.be/kqxzTZ6Jp-M. I hope it helps.

1 Like

I dont know if you are asking for this drama or another one. If its not this one forget it.

1 Like

lee%20joon%20gi%202
Lee%20joon%20gi%203

Just cuz we need a little Lee Joon Gi! I found some super sexy photos of him. He’s got a great body! We need a sexy man thread!

1 Like

I recommend 18 Again. :red_circle::large_blue_circle:

3 Likes

You mean something like this?

It’s actually the 2nd Perverts Club, the first one was actually like a wall paper, haha full of nice pictures anyway, when Viki changed the whole page, all the old discussions were gone with it and for some threads it’s really a pity.

2 Likes

Anyone Watch My Mister???

1 Like

I cried so much for Love in the Moonlight. It’s definetely one I recommend if you haven’t seen it!

2 Likes

I watched it on drama cool

1 Like

I kinda want to see that one. One of my friends who has never seen a k-drama wanted to watch it as her first one but I didn’t want her to watch a sad one for her first one.

1 Like

I love Park Bo Gum! Oh my goodness he is gorgeous in Love in the Moonlight! I have started that one I am not finished yet!love%20in%20the%20moon
I will have to add it to my Bring Me A Tissue collection I don’t think its in that one

Yep, something Like Oh My Venus would be a good 1st kdrama it is so cute and uplifting.

Hotel del luna is so good!

2 Likes

I don’t easily cry and I cried so much for it! Be prepared!

1 Like

That one is so sweet and I love it. I’m having her watch Hit the Top with me. It’s another one that made me cry but only because I missed it so much after finishing it.

1 Like

Oh no! I cry like a baby all the time! I have Empress Ki set aside cuz I can’t stop crying! I cannot even watch clips of Goblin without crying. I’m in trouble. Thanks for the warning.

This is another one that made me tear up. It’s one of my favorite shows!

Flower of Evil

2 Likes

YES!! it’s one of my absolute favourire dramas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cried a lot but everything was worth it in the end

1 Like

Ok Ok Ok I am BAWLING my head off! Thanks! Thanks Lee Jung Suk and Jung Hae In! Thanks a lot While You Were Sleeping!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes