Bring me a Tissue/Dramas that make you CRY

i have been bawling my eyes out with Hotel Del Luna :sob: my poor Lee Do Hyun I canā€™t get myself to finish it so byeeee NO ONE told me LDH was in it and wow I first got a heart attack and then they powdered my poor heart (powdered since it was already shattered by heartless Viki who took Iā€™m Not A Robot from me) so yeah if I donā€™t get to watch the next episode of 18 Again I will never be seen around again :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I have not watched that yet make sure you hit the spoiler black out button

Iā€™m still not over your ā€œI Am Not A Robotā€ issueI%20am%20not%20a%20Robot%201

2 Likes

no spoilersā€¦the entire drama is pretty sad and everyone knows that. havenā€™t finished the drama, coulnā€™t bring myself to continueā€¦
Also can you STOP attacking me with pictures of my favourite actors :scream: youā€™ve completely wrecked my list and I feel like a disloyal little idiot :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok Ok Ok Iā€™ll stop. Really, you donā€™t really want me to stop do you??

1 Like

hehehehehešŸ˜… what can I say, you caught me

1 Like

I kinda suggest SKY Castle, i love it and its kinda sad.

1 Like

its on youtube. https://youtu.be/kqxzTZ6Jp-M. I hope it helps.

1 Like

I dont know if you are asking for this drama or another one. If its not this one forget it.

1 Like

lee%20joon%20gi%202
Lee%20joon%20gi%203

Just cuz we need a little Lee Joon Gi! I found some super sexy photos of him. Heā€™s got a great body! We need a sexy man thread!

1 Like

I recommend 18 Again. :red_circle::large_blue_circle:

3 Likes

You mean something like this?

Itā€™s actually the 2nd Perverts Club, the first one was actually like a wall paper, haha full of nice pictures anyway, when Viki changed the whole page, all the old discussions were gone with it and for some threads itā€™s really a pity.

2 Likes

Anyone Watch My Mister???

1 Like

I cried so much for Love in the Moonlight. Itā€™s definetely one I recommend if you havenā€™t seen it!

2 Likes

I watched it on drama cool

1 Like

I kinda want to see that one. One of my friends who has never seen a k-drama wanted to watch it as her first one but I didnā€™t want her to watch a sad one for her first one.

1 Like

I love Park Bo Gum! Oh my goodness he is gorgeous in Love in the Moonlight! I have started that one I am not finished yet!love%20in%20the%20moon
I will have to add it to my Bring Me A Tissue collection I donā€™t think its in that one

Yep, something Like Oh My Venus would be a good 1st kdrama it is so cute and uplifting.

Hotel del luna is so good!

2 Likes

I donā€™t easily cry and I cried so much for it! Be prepared!

1 Like

That one is so sweet and I love it. Iā€™m having her watch Hit the Top with me. Itā€™s another one that made me cry but only because I missed it so much after finishing it.

1 Like