Viki

Bring me a Tissue/Dramas that make you CRY

Oh no! I cry like a baby all the time! I have Empress Ki set aside cuz I can’t stop crying! I cannot even watch clips of Goblin without crying. I’m in trouble. Thanks for the warning.

This is another one that made me tear up. It’s one of my favorite shows!

Flower of Evil

YES!! it’s one of my absolute favourire dramas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cried a lot but everything was worth it in the end

Ok Ok Ok I am BAWLING my head off! Thanks! Thanks Lee Jung Suk and Jung Hae In! Thanks a lot While You Were Sleeping!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Loved Hotel del Luna :heart_eyes: and I am with you… for 1000 years!!! :sob:

Thank you! It was another drama but happy to add this to my watch list! looks really good :hugs:

Ok! This just made me ugly cry last night! I am pretty bad about leaving a drama for a while until I think I can handle the sad part! Well, I was so wanting to watch some Choi Jin Hyuk - and I got the sad part though. Today should be the upswing in the drama! Yippie
:sob::sob::sob:

Like Peter Gabriel sings Lord here comes the flood …

Si vous aimez les histoires d’amour difficiles, les oppas qui méritent des claques, et que vous aimez être surpris et pleurer beaucoup, je vous suggère d’aller voir La lumière dans tes yeux “RADIEUSE” Radiant

This one?

If you like tough love stories, smack-worthy oppas, and you like to be surprised and cry a lot, I suggest you check out The Light in Your Radiant Eyes

does it end well? like satisfyngly?

Oui je considère cette série comme un vrai bijou, un chef-d’oeuvre!

Yes, I consider this series to be a real gem, a masterpiece!