Bring me a Tissue/Dramas that make you CRY

2 Likes

I found Princess Agents
LOL I can no longer put a spoiler :joy:
It was a real shock
@vivi_1485
:cry: It goes me also so or look then never again a second timeā€¦I only say Hachiko Once only seen, I did not even know what it was about and then :sob::sob::sob::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sob: Can not, breaks my heart

4 Likes

Which drama are you talking about?

2 Likes

Hachi: A Dogā€™s Tale. A film with Richard Gere
Itā€™s not a Asia Drama sorry (Although actually already)
But itā€™s about a Japanese dog breed.
To keep it short. Man and dog become best friends, the dog picks up his friend from the train every evening. Best friend dies. Dog still wants to pick him up from the train every day :sob::sob: and continues to do so for a whole 10 years until he dies too.
In fact, they made a monument to this dog, itā€™s based on a true story :sob: from Japan

7 Likes

I canā€™t watch it! If I have animals and people that make me cry and song tracks I never recover - nope for Old Yeller, Bambi, Dumbo etc etc etc. I have not watched A Dogā€™s Life - NOPE!

3 Likes

You will need to put tissues in your tear ducts prior to watching Night in Paradise. Itā€™s a Korean movie on NF (mafia so somewhat bloody). Last 20 minutes, I was sobbing. The amount of meanness frustrated me immensely! I should mention that the FL in this is Jeon Yeo-Been who was also FL in Vincenzo. She was GREAT in this movie!

5 Likes

Has anyone mentioned Hotel Del Luna? Itā€™s a show about helping spirits cross over, so you are constantly saying goodbye to characters. Need I say more? :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Seriously there is a baby bird for everything!

Sad our Sad Tissue needing dramas!

Giphy

2 Likes

Doom
Until we meet again
At a distance

4 Likes

Ok Scent of a Woman!

Killer topic and hits my heart REALLY hard! Why have I not jumped ship I just canā€™t stop watching it!!!

pinterest

4 Likes

This show is so good but making my heart hurt so much!!! :broken_heart:

I need something FUNNY to watch!!!

5 Likes

crying

Please STOP me from watching Melodramas - Especially when they involve Cancer - but this was so full of HOPE - A very good story! The FL is such a LOVING - GIVING person who would not want to be around her.

4 Likes

You should rewatch an old favorite to calm you and warm your heartā€¦ or you could watch something fast-paced and funny like The Player or Psychopath Diary!

4 Likes

I remember crying a lot because of this drama but also to have been surprised by the ending.

Because itā€™s not heartbreaking.

6 Likes

This one will also make you cry

3 Likes

Yes but the lead up to the ending I was bawling! I love LDW! He is just so good. And that actress is SO beautiful!!! I did like it. A couple episodes were not needed but the ending was very good. Full of HOPE

4 Likes

So Iā€™m watching My Little Baby on Ntflx, and itā€™s a total comedy - really a laugh fest - and suddenly they blindsided me with a total tearjerker of an episode. How dare they!!! I was not prepared! :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I hate when that happens! UGH! They get you all happy to pull the rug out from under you!

Giphy

4 Likes

@my_happy_place

Thank you for mentioning [My Little Baby] gonna watch right now, and will prepare the tissues since I was warned already.:sob:

3 Likes

It was really pretty cute. Lots of laughs, and the baby girl is just so stinkinā€™ adorable. If you want to know ahead of time, the tears come in episode 15. Enjoy!

2 Likes