C-dramas you watched from start to end WITHOUT SKIPPING

Ashes of love, very good

5 Likes

Mysterious Love - Oh gosh do I keep talking about this drama!!!

5 Likes

Oh I LOVED that one!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: It’s the most epic cdrama I ever watched ad I still miss my Phoenixxxx :sob:

Oh keep talking about it all you want… we’re all fangirls here, we understand :sweat_smile: Have you finished it?

4 Likes

Does this mean you’ve also watched Ten Miles of Peach Blossom? Because the Phoenix for me slightly pales in comparison to Ye Hua :smirk:

3 Likes

it’s on my watchlist! I’ve heard lots of comparisons with the two dramas. These epic fantasies take soooo many episodes that it becomes a whole experience watching one. I’ve still not moved on from AOL! :sweat_smile:

I just need someone to tell me if the ending is satisfying enough, because I was kinda disappointed with AOL’s ending. After the way they tore my heart into little pieces, stomped on it and dragged me through fire, I wanted a better, more perfect, sappy-sweet end.

2 Likes

You’re basically describing the ending of most epic romance Chinese dramas. Any good mythical story about Gods will have some cruelty. And Ten Miles is no exception. Except in Ten Miles one doesn’t kill the other :joy: But it’s so worth watching, I think.

2 Likes

Almost! There are still a few “on air” for Viki I think I’m on Eps 12! LOVE IT

4 Likes

Just checked…there are 16 episodes to Mysterious Love. I’ve watched through episode 12. Last four drop in 5 days. I agree! It is worth watching!

6 Likes

:sob::sob:but can’t a good mythical story about gods have a good, satisfying, heavenly ending??!!! Is that too much to asK?!!

It’s on the speed line of my never-ending watchlist :sweat_smile: But it’s fighting a tough battle for my next watch with Tomorrow With You and Mysterious Love(because of @kdrama2020ali top-tier marketing skills :grimacing: )

2 Likes

I know RIGHT!!!

tenor

1 Like

I’ll only say one thing. Mark Chao is truly…

3 Likes

New one coming - Aerospace Engineer!!!

3 Likes

Princess Weiyoung

The Untemed

The Wolf

Ashes of Love

Rise of Phoenix
It is not here, 70 Folgen :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :nerd_face: :crazy_face:

And many more :relaxed:

I force myself to see everything for fear of missing something :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Costumes are SO Gorgeous!

3 Likes

This is the main reason I watch chinese historical dramas! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love the costumes in this and the couple seems so sweet

@vivi_1485 Good one???

Haven’t watched it, but lots of the reviews/comments say it’s very similar to Ashes of Love with a Phoenix ML and FL unable to love :grimacing: I’ll probably watch it on a day I have absolutely nothing to watch because it’s got 59 episodes with a lower rating than AOL on Viki but a higher one on MDL :joy::joy:
Everyone keeps fighting over which is better but for now, my heart is with my own Phoenix Deng Lun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I’m going to watch Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms(Eternal Love) next. AOL and TMPB are two classics so I’m not sure about this one.

1 Like

Any time a drama has that many episodes, it’s inevitable that I will end up skipping something - often entire side stories that I have zero interest in. It’s rare to find big ‘epic’ stories like that where all the elements keep my interest.

1 Like

I agree - WHY are they so darn long - they really don’t need to be

I totally agree with you there, but also have to say Ashes of Love and the Untemed, could have had more episodes, that was so beautiful to watch :heart:

However, Rise of the Phoenix 70 episodes or Ever Night 2, was really exhausting and could have been a few episodes shorter