Can anyone tag some hindi subbers?

Hello, Can anyone tag some trustworthy HINDI SUBBERS. And if anyone is there do message me :
Link to me profile : https://www.viki.com/users/shuchismitabasu2007_113/overview
If anyone is interested, do text me :slight_smile:
Have a nice day :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, @shuchismitabasu2007

Most of the hindi subbers don’t visit discussions so its a waste of time for you to create topics here.

The active hindi volunteers on discussions I know are @thesnowflake @vivi_1485 @shraddhasingh and @aditya20

Better contact the above people by privately messaging them on their inbox. And ask for the profiles of their subbers and message those subbers and ask them whether they are interested or not.

2 Likes

Ahh I’m not an active Hindi volunteer :sweat_smile: I used to be one, but I wasn’t good at it and quit.

Am I confusing you all by participating in Discussions? I’ll refrain from doing so in the future.

2 Likes

What do you mean?
Discussions is not for volunteers only it’s for everyone.

2 Likes

She means the info in her discussions profile bio.

Hahha @vivi_1485 sorry dear! Next time I won’t tag you :wink:. I thought you are still subbing in hindi.

1 Like

I know, but I’ve been getting a LOT of invites recently, so I was wondering…

1 Like

Hey I’m a hindi subber

2 Likes

Contact @shraddhasingh

1 Like

Thanks you @padmalaynag ^^

1 Like

@shuchismitabasu2007
new to subbing and given the chance would love to work on new projects

2 Likes

Hello Ritz,
I see that you’re already working on a pretty long drama. None of us from this community would suggest working on 2 projects before you either:

1. Complete that drama
  2. Gain 1,000 (genuine) contributions.

Maybe, once you make 1,000 subtitles, you may join another project then :wink:

More on Viki guidelines:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038862354-What-is-a-Subtitler-and-what-do-they-do-

Well… The rule is pretty uneven itself. Joining multiple dramas at once and/or leaving them incomplete before joining another show is what many people frown upon.

3 Likes

hey! i’m a hindi subber too, if anyone needs a subber, feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Yeah… Looking forward to work with you :slight_smile:

1 Like