Channel Manager Qualifications

But then the chosen CM should at least be informed.

1 Like

They almost never do. Just like Unforgotten Night disappeared just after a few months after it came to Viki, the CM also didn’t know anything. And we never really know where it’s licensed, at least nowadays.

2 Likes

I mostly apply for web dramas as cm, and I guess it’ll be never ending story because I always got massage back… Thank you for … bla bla bla… So i think @vikicommunity maybe you could look at us, humble people who wish to try baing cm again, and not choose always same people.

3 Likes

They definitely didn’t tell me. It was the moderators who I added that noticed it first. At least I got a response from Viki after inquiring. They said it would be reinstated… It’s been 2 days, still not there.

3 Likes

It’ll be a never ending story, like in case came cm’s. My time will probably never come. Still, it’s not a fault of people who apply but who gave it to them. I’ll do my job, but yet I will keep trying. Two small got booked, maybe another one will be mine. Who knows.

2 Likes

@irmar

I read your post and saw nothing wrong in it, but is hidden for so long. So Unfair people no longer can get to express their opinions. Maybe you can re-write if only you knew what you did wrong, right?

4 Likes

I no longer see the viki staff badge the paid subbers used to have in the profile page. Do you know if there’s a way to know who are the paid subbers here at RViki?

@someofliz she never answered my question.

I dont see anything offensive here to be blocked. XD And i saw new viki rules and stage of being cm, it’s like, they will only close more the circle and don’t give anything to new persons, just this time they will not have to explain. Like I didn’t still got anything, and I apply a lot, while some got like show each month [Not their fault, but the person who choose.] So i don’t know. Maybe it’s time to move on from viki since in next month my chance will be like 0.000000000000001%.

2 Likes

Nor to the experienced ones who have been skipped long enough…

3 Likes

For what I can see they probably will mainly only use Paid Subbers like they do on other stream services, and I feel they will keep a very small group of volunteers.

I read an article where they were analyzing of closing forever the volunteer program here at viki, and the way I read comments in Discussion and how things are going on here; I think things are headed that way. I just can’t understand the logic of that since people are willing to provide their Quality volunteer work in so many Other Language for FREE.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the bell to finish what I have to finish and say bye bye viki.

2 Likes

@skydreamer
Yeah it’s the bell to finish what I have to finish and say bye bye viki.

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Don’t give up yet. It’s not over until it’s over.

“It ain’t over till it’s over.” (popular saying)

It tells people to wait, don’t make a judgement yet, because the struggle still might be turned around.

4 Likes

I fully undestarnd you and that’s why I ask you to please don’t go or, if you do, don’t close your account. Your disappointment will pass and most likely you’ll come back again.

I’m one of those. I was Gold QC, had so many projects and put so much time, effort and hard work here… but I really wanted to go for so many reasons, so I didn’t heed Marilliam’s advice and I always regretted not listening to her.

She knew better.

Take a break and left the door open just in case you change your mind, please!

:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll think about it. But apply to something and never get it, again and again, and want to develop your skills it’s discourage. But i’ll promise to think.

5 Likes

But I have no idea. Viki didn’t tell me. I just got a message from a robot.
It was done automatically because some users flagged me.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s how things work. It’s automatic :sob:

3 Likes

For me, too. No one would notice I wasn’t there anyway.

Thats not true

7 Likes

Our Dutch community already is very small… So don’t even think about it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The volunteers would notice…

8 Likes