Channel Manager Qualifications

Yeah it’s the bell to finish what I have to finish and say bye bye viki.

2 Likes

@skydreamer
Yeah it’s the bell to finish what I have to finish and say bye bye viki.

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Don’t give up yet. It’s not over until it’s over.

“It ain’t over till it’s over.” (popular saying)

It tells people to wait, don’t make a judgement yet, because the struggle still might be turned around.

4 Likes

I fully undestarnd you and that’s why I ask you to please don’t go or, if you do, don’t close your account. Your disappointment will pass and most likely you’ll come back again.

I’m one of those. I was Gold QC, had so many projects and put so much time, effort and hard work here… but I really wanted to go for so many reasons, so I didn’t heed Marilliam’s advice and I always regretted not listening to her.

She knew better.

Take a break and left the door open just in case you change your mind, please!

:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll think about it. But apply to something and never get it, again and again, and want to develop your skills it’s discourage. But i’ll promise to think.

5 Likes

But I have no idea. Viki didn’t tell me. I just got a message from a robot.
It was done automatically because some users flagged me.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s how things work. It’s automatic :sob:

3 Likes

For me, too. No one would notice I wasn’t there anyway.

Thats not true

7 Likes

Our Dutch community already is very small… So don’t even think about it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The volunteers would notice…

8 Likes

Don’t say such things. Of course we would notice!! Just take a break, sunbathe, relax, have fun and come back! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

We always notice. :cry:

7 Likes

Hi skydreamer,

You recently submitted an application to be the Channel Manager for … Unfortunately, it cannot be approved as another user has been selected to be the Channel Manager for this title. To get involved, please send a message to the Channel Manager…
Hands up, how many people wanted to answer to such massage…

8 Likes

Many… many :roll_eyes::sleepy::confused::triumph:

2 Likes

congratulation for Our sky

1 Like

I do. If is a paid subber it has the staff badge. If the badge is not there is a volunteer.
Like this one. This is a staff that does the presubs

3 Likes

@cerejacult

Thank you so much! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

@kakashiandme

did you notice that Our Skyy and Our Skyy 2 disappeared out of the blue?
What happened??? Does someone know something? I’m like… :clown_face::skull_and_crossbones::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I was told by @fsl_viki that it will be back. I don’t have a time frame but I’m sure it’ll be right before it airs on Viki. This also happened to me when I got the Love O2O Movie.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s a relief.
I thought we’d lose it.

Thank you for letting us know!:heart:

1 Like