Christian songs

@angelight313_168 @frustratedwriter @vivi_1485 @heliolzz

Share great music in any language you want, but let’s refrain from discussing the “deeper meanings” of the songs, cause we don’t want to add to anyone’s flagging badges. :wink:
We can of course talk about the singer’s haircut or whatever … :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

ok I am from the older folks, so not sure y’all want my additions

6 Likes

Yes, we do! We want to hear your songs as well! Come on, share them! :drum:

4 Likes

@mirjam_465

Thanks I went out and couldn’t do it, and I’m glad you did it.

I’m posting my fave Christian songs in tongues. The most amazing form of prayer.

BLESS YOU- BY T.R.U.C.E. YOUTH CHOIR CHRIST TABERNACLE /CHURCH I WENT TO GOT BAPTIZED AND MY KIDS

HE LOVES ME/ CHRIST TABERNACLE

South Korea

BOI BESHALOM/WEDDING SONG TO GOD

Hebrew/Aramaic

OUR FATHER IN HEBREW

Psalm 91

ESCUDO in Portuguese

Salsa Christian song; The Almighty Lord/EL TODOPODEROSO

Merengue Christian song/ I’m going to heaven with Jesus

Tito el Bambino THE GLORY IS ALL YOURS MY LORD

Although I can’t see you, I know you are here LORD

6 Likes

ok you asked for it. Vestil Goodman and the goodman family, 1. God walks the dark hills
one of my faves.
the light house
one day at a time
shout to the lord
amazing grace, my chains are gone
halleluiah
why me lord
victory in Jesus
the original amazing grace
thats just a few, you can find them on youtube

I loved hearing those songs y’all put on here, what a way to learn an ew language!!

6 Likes

wow what a voice!! all of them were awesome!!

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter I posted some of the ones you mentioned so ppl can see them

6 Likes

Ooooh, I don’t now…
I think is awesome

She is so beautiful :heart:
6 Likes

Here are two songs in Portuguese that I like.

Aos Pés da Cruz, Kleber Lucas

Preciso de Ti, Diante do Trono

6 Likes

This song was written by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, while he was incarcerated by the Gestapo at the end of 1944, he didn’t survive but remained firm in his belief.

And something modern

7 Likes

Beautiful…thanks for sharing. the first one made me cry… So sad…:cry:

PS. I’m adding them all in my mp3 since I had no German Christian songs, and have only one in Portuguese. Hope they add others like French, Italian and other language.

THANK YOU everybody for sharing the grace of GOD in here. How beautiful to know the love of GOD transcends until the ends of the world.

6 Likes

Swedish:

Norwegian:

Dutch:

Latin:

Finnish:

Latvian:

Hebrew:

Welsh:

Mongolian:

Japanese:

Arabic:

Russian:

Icelandic:

Estonian:

Czech:

Bulgarian:

Scottish Gaelic:

Irish Gaelic:

Afrikaans:

Frisian:

4 Likes

Belarusian Christian band Спасение (Spasenie), singing in Russian (not in Belarusian):

5 Likes

The finish video is unavailable. All others are fine and I’m amazed how similar they sing the Christian songs all over the world.

3 Likes

This is another singer, and another version of the song, but at least it’s in Finnish and hopefully you can play it:

4 Likes

If we’re talking about christian music, I have to mention For King and Country

I didn’t like this song at first, but after listening to it a few times I reconsidered… :slight_smile:

Recently discovered favorite, Jordan Feliz, with his amazing voice!

Colton Dixon

Taryn Harbridge makes wonderful videos, playing instrumental hymns on her violin

Skillet, lately with surprinsingly powerfull lyrics.

Switchfoot, who sound great when I’m in the right mood :yum:

And here’s for some Swedish

Also, a favorite that’s sung in Danish!

I think this will have to suffice for now! Sharing my favorite music is a great pleasure for me, thank you for the tag @mirjam_465!

5 Likes

a full day to listen! wow y’all have done a great job! oh yeah another thing, what a great way to learn new languages!

5 Likes

awesome God! love it, haven’t heard it on violin, piano is mikne, but this is aweso\me!!

4 Likes

here are some modern favorites:

a encouraging summer listen

i love this

for king and country

a bit of rap

an anthem

I hope this is a blessing to you all!

5 Likes

Thank you @mirjam_465 for starting this topic. I’m really enjoying learning new Christian songs. I would like to share two songs that are sung a lot in Malaysian churches. One is in our national language, Malay (which very similar to Indonesian) and the other is in English (written by local Christians).

6 Likes